Dippers signing Luke Young

I have always thought he was a more than decent player. Certainly deserved his few caps for England.

It shows though that Liverpool have been hit hard by the 8 in 25 rule. I make that six now; Stevie Overrated; Carragher, Glen Johnson, Joe Cole, Luke Young, The Wilson kid. Still two more to go. Cheeky bids expected soon for Zamora and Danny Murphy ?

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have always thought he was a more than decent player. Certainly deserved his few caps for England.

It shows though that Liverpool have been hit hard by the 8 in 25 rule. I make that six now; Stevie Overrated; Carragher, Glen Johnson, Joe Cole, Luke Young, The Wilson kid. Still two more to go. Cheeky bids expected soon for Zamora and Danny Murphy ?

the willson kid is scottish i don't think he counts and he is under 21 so is in that pile anyway

tonea2003 said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

the willson kid is scottish i don't think he counts and he is under 21 so is in that pile anyway

I thought Scotland counted?

Jimma said:
tonea2003 said:

I thought Scotland counted?

"The definition of home grown is trained for three years under the age of 21 by somebody in the English and Welsh professional system.

Didn't Luke Young kick up a fuss about being played at left back at 'Boro and Villa? I can see them playing him there or at best warming the bench. A good honest pro but not the greatest of players.

ifiwasarichfan said:

Shelvey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.