Dippers signing Luke Young

SWPISHOME said:
hello said:
I've just passed this information on to a dipper mate of mine who is on holiday, I forgot to mention the luke bit, "Your signing Young from Villa should link up well with Cole"

Just think of the disappointment on his face when he finds out its luke young.

I did the same this morning I text my mate and said 'Did you hear that yous agreed a fee with with Villa for Young that would be a great addition to that team for yous'
He text back 'F*cking get in there, how much?'
I replied back '£2.75m Luke Young' Haha he wasnt impressed at all, f*cking bin dipper! :)
PMSL.

Hardly the signing of world class players that Torres demanded last season to have the dippers up there challenging for the tittle is it Wigan and Bolton have got more chance of challenging for a top 4 spot now than the theiving scouse C**ts

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

As much as i find this amusing the trouble is Hodgson did this last year at Fulham with a worse squad. If the reports are true then Mach will go but be replaced by Sissoko. They will keep Torres and Gerrard. Add in a fit Jo Cole and it looks as though they might have slightly improved their squad compared to last season. Luke Young, when fit, is far better at left back than anyone they currently have.

The Fixer said:
lee-mcfc said:
hehe just told my dipper mate about this signing and he goes

"YERR LYINN LA :s"

haha he actually didnt have a clue. funny times :)

You seem to have lots of dipper mates lee, has sale been overtaken by them?

i used to live there so got tons of scouse mates , they dont want him at all and going on about his age 31?
all i can do is laugh<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm --<br /><br />
BimboBob said:
As much as i find this amusing the trouble is Hodgson did this last year at Fulham with a worse squad. If the reports are true then Mach will go but be replaced by Sissoko. They will keep Torres and Gerrard. Add in a fit Jo Cole and it looks as though they might have slightly improved their squad compared to last season. Luke Young, when fit, is far better at left back than anyone they currently have.

my dipper mates are saying that their getting Sulley Muntari as a replacement for Macherano + 13mill

Marcus Miller (Liverpool fan) says...
liverpool will buy him but he wont get a start well done roy keep buying get 2 strikers(forlan and aguero ) For to play with torres get a new CM ( gourcuff ) cause masch is leaving ( snob ) and another full-back (figeroa) and a winger ( ashley young ) renia johnson carragher figeroa cole gourcuff young gerrard aguero torres forlan

Posted 12:55 28th July 2010

From Sky Sports website. He must be playing a 3-4-3 in his mind whilst dreaming.

simonr555 said:
Marcus Miller (Liverpool fan) says...
liverpool will buy him but he wont get a start well done roy keep buying get 2 strikers(forlan and aguero ) For to play with torres get a new CM ( gourcuff ) cause masch is leaving ( snob ) and another full-back (figeroa) and a winger ( ashley young ) renia johnson carragher figeroa cole gourcuff young gerrard aguero torres forlan

Posted 12:55 28th July 2010

From Sky Sports website. He must be playing a 3-4-3 in his mind whilst dreaming.

I never understand why they publish such deluded nonsense in their comment section. I have never got a comment past moderation on there.

They have signed two players on free transfers and if the young deal comes off thats a grand total of 3 million quid for three players and yet some of these plastics refuse to see the reality thats right in front of their faces.

lee-mcfc said:
The Fixer said:
You seem to have lots of dipper mates lee, has sale been overtaken by them?

i used to live there so got tons of scouse mates , they dont want him at all and going on about his age 31?
all i can do is laugh

-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm --

BimboBob said:

my dipper mates are saying that their getting Sulley Muntari as a replacement for Macherano + 13mill

That's who i meant. Dunno why i said Sissoko?

BimboBob said:
lee-mcfc said:
all i can do is laugh

-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 pm --

That's who i meant. Dunno why i said Sissoko?

ooh haha fair enough pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.