direct cup and you get first chance of tickets !!!

GStar said:
Bilboblue said:
Check my other posts GStar, there has been a problem in the past with points being added when I received tickets thru supporters club, despite my season ticket being registered with City thru the SC's.

The reason I say it is disgraceful is because they have 'changed the rules' at the last minute!

Had they given everyone the option of joining the cup scheme at the start of the season, with the knowledge those in it would get tickets first, and I never got one because I wasn't in it, I wouldn't moan!

The first point will be annoying but it's not really relating to this subject.

The second i'm with you, ideally City would have stipulated that being on the CS would jump you to the top of the queue for SF/F tickets.

But then with 35/6k ST holders and 31.5k tickets available, then i think City have seen the 25k attendances and thought they'd reward the ones who showed up throughout the run rather than picking and choosing and relying on being 10-20 years older with a longer history of following City allowing them to automatically pick the big games.

I think City have chosen a good time to do this; they've rewarded the people who pledged money up front, they ensured everyone should get a ticket should they want one and they've shown that continued loyalty will matter as well as long term loyalty.

shadygiz said:
chris, i think the point he was making is not the queue jumping on this occassion...his comment was in regards to bill saying the club should have let everyone know at the beginning of the season so people could make the decision then, rather than using a semi-fianl to force the issue and cream the fallout from it next season.

I can agree with that mate, i'd also hope we fans didn't need that kind of incentive to ensure we turned up.

The first point I made as you said about people having enough points for the game.

Looking at this again, I will probably have enough points, (just under 2k) but even if I do get a ticket, it is STILL a disgraceful way to treat some fans who were there in the really dark days.

As a person with a young lad who has been on the Cup scheme since its launch not this year but last year i think its a great gesture what the club has done here.
A great Incentive for getting people on the scheme for next year as well.
Well done MCFC

blueskies2 said:
Gingers Dad said:
So if you had known cup scheme members would get priority would you have joined?

I would in hindsight

and even still, joining a cup scheme to get a wembley ticket is a joke anyway.

throws the 'loyalty' system straight out the window.

our club is fantastic, new this new that, facilites investment.

but for the proper fans, lifelong fans who's been there all along are getting treated like shit, the club are shitting on them.

it seems now any bandwagon follower since the money has come in, and now the future and the main priority of this club.

it's a disgrace, whoever has come up with this criteria for wembley are a bunch of tossers.

No matter what way the club do it there will be people who aren't top of the agenda and would woman about the unfairness if it all, but personally I think it is fair (as I'm in the cup scheme but think I'm around 4000+ points so would get a ticket anyway) for all this "best fans in the world" shit some of our attendances at home have been shite and there have been roughly 20,000 season ticket holders missing some of the cup games but by joining the cup direct scheme you are saying " I will go to all the crap games in the early stages regardless of who it is or when or even if it's cold/wet/on telly/my cats just died etc etc because let's be honest most of the early games are just that .. crap!

I personally (as we all probably do) know a handfull of blues who "used to go all the time" or "have been season ticket holders forever" but I'm sorry in my eyes it's tough! Nothing personal but it might make a few people think twice about just going to the easy games like Chelsea and united because it's a proper piss take when the likes of leicester and norte county etc. sing "your grounds to big for you"!

If you have been to all the games but are not in the scheme i am sure the club would make a concession for it

DTKOAG said:
As a person with a young lad who has been on the Cup scheme since its launch not this year but last year i think its a great gesture what the club has done here.
A great Incentive for getting people on the scheme for next year as well.
Well done MCFC

its a good idea and i can see why they would reward the fans who have turned up, just would have been better had it been announced pre season.

Freestyler said:
blueskies2 said:
I would in hindsight

but for the proper fans, lifelong fans who's been there all along are getting treated like shit, the club are shitting on them.

it seems now any bandwagon follower since the money has come in, and now the future and the main priority of this club.

it's a disgrace, whoever has come up with this criteria for wembley are a bunch of tossers.

Welcome to the world of a champions league (in waiting) club

I joined up this year just to build my points up. But to be fair haven't used the ticket most of the time due to work and being away. But I was there in the dark days so pls don't begrudge me of my ticket and I'm sure there must be others like me

Freestyler said:
blueskies2 said:
I would in hindsight

Seconded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.