Dirty rags stole my disabled nephews scarfe

eaststand109 said:
Just come back from the swamp. I was stuck in traffic and I was in my White lambourghini, loads of rags taking pictures so I thought if they're gonna take a pic then I'll hang our scarves out of the windows so they can get them in their pic!

A group of 5 rag cowards went to the passenger side and nicked my nephews scarf the dirty lowlife! Then he put it in his back pocket, police did fa.

Oh well good result
Is that you Fixer ?

Go home and fire some rockets out of your Cheshire mansion's bathroom window, you'll feel all the better for it.

tbf the pretext of the story was people were taking pictures of the car which warrents the naming of it but I like the way this is going... ignore me lol

Gaylord du Bois said:
eaststand109 said:
Just come back from the swamp. I was stuck in traffic and I was in my White lambourghini, loads of rags taking pictures so I thought if they're gonna take a pic then I'll hang our scarves out of the windows so they can get them in their pic!

A group of 5 rag cowards went to the passenger side and nicked my nephews scarf the dirty lowlife! Then he put it in his back pocket, police did fa.

Oh well good result
Is that you Fixer ?

YOU FUCKING DICK GAYLORD!

I just honestly nearly choked on some m&ms. My wife shit herself she said my face was kinda blue!

Ok didn't need to say what car it was but I had to cos then you'll understand why all the rags were taking pics.

Btw, regarding a lift to wolves that's my mate leon who is the biggest blue around. I've let him down for the wolves game so I said ask on here through my account and a fellow blue will take you.

Come on blues, the rags pissed me right off today but it still won't get me down. One of the best days of my life.

eaststand109 said:
Ok didn't need to say what car it was but I had to cos then you'll understand why all the rags were taking pics.

Btw, regarding a lift to wolves that's my mate leon who is the biggest blue around. I've let him down for the wolves game so I said ask on here through my account and a fellow blue will take you.

Come on blues, the rags pissed me right off today but it still won't get me down. One of the best days of my life.

And in a previous thread from not so long ago you were claiming 'poverty' and that you were skint!

Nice change in fortunes in a couple of months, skint to lamborghini.

were you the twat that cut me up in my bugatti veyron on the way out the car park??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.