dis - f*king grace.

Compstall35 said:
Pezzer,

If the City lad you talked about on Wembley Way was not taking any shit and giving it them back and came out unscathed had shorts on and a city jacket it was me about 4.30pm Not showing off but being spat at all the time and a shed load of ale I wasn't having it. Still couldn't do much besides just about stand my ground and contimue to get sopat at but give it them back a bit. I did smack one of them later on when a load of them jumped blues outside P block about 4.50pm.
PS I am not a fighter or a thug just had enough of their crap for about 20 minutes straight. Plus why were there tons of police outside the ground and not a one on Wembley Way. Why did they allow Utd fans to stand up high oin the sides throwing crap?
If they say it is because it was United end. Then why have a City only pub the Globe sat 2 stops from Wembley Park outside Baker Street?
Stoke next lol. To be fair I actually got home and loved the adrenalin of it all day. I wasn't with a wife or any kids though.

The lad I seen had a Yellow and Grey striped jumper on. Really wound me up this incident. I knew once coming down the steps at Wembley Park that we would be lucky to get to the ground in one piece. Had a good booze in Harrow in O'Neills bar.

On another note. We stayed in the Travel Lodge at Wembley and got talking to a few rags before we stumbled across to Leicester Square and they were fine with us and wishing they could celebrate in the same fashion when they win. They take it for granted and go straight home usually and they basically said they were jealous. Dont know how true it is but this red said it kicked off outside a boozer with United getting all balaclavered up and attacking City. He said both sets of supporters were brawling for a while and said it was the worse violence he has seen.

peepo said:
I was fortunate enough to arrive at the Wembley Park side of the ground yesterday which meant that we didn't see any of the stuff on wembley way. However I had ten minutes to watch the fans as they arrived from the top of the overpass. There were quite a few incidents of city fans roughing up, throwing beer at and spitting at United fans just because they had red shirts on.... so it's clear that we have our own idiots.

Why is anyone surprised that United fans set about our fans at their end..... as a group of fans we still insist on tolerating Munich chants about an air disaster that wiped out half of their team.... and a former City player. If City had suffered something similar and our local rivals insisted on chanting it at every game surely we'd be a bit pissed of.

The choice would be to either stop singing the song.....which i know is hard because incidents like yesterday just makes people sing it all the more..... or at least be prepared for the backlash that we'll face when we play them.

If we do end up playing United in the charity shield people need to be more prepared, i's never going to be the friendly Derby.....all i'm saying is that we can't have it both ways. We can't chant Munich and expect them to be all handshakes and banter when we play them.

so you advocate the attacking of women and kids cos a few city fans shout munich and do not know any better.
fuck back to the red cafe you ****

our firm were in central london whereas their lot seemed to be at wembley way.
anyone there at warwick services when one of the rag buses got one in, there was about 10 city coaches and they got leathered :D

mcfcgaz said:
anyone there at warwick services when one of the rag buses got one in, there was about 10 city coaches and they got leathered :D

You are a boring RAG wum!

How the fuck your still posting on here i will never know!

The only slight bit of trouble I saw - was two City fans sat 6/7 a rows behind me, one was with his kids early 40's & a young lad early to mid 20's, proper mouthing off at each other after about 25 minutes into game, the older one was offering the lad out for a fight then a few more fans started mouthing off - don't know what they were arguing about.

After the game stayed in there for 15/20 mins then went for a few beers at the Stella 4% vans and then walked down Wembley way again didnt see any trouble saw quiet a few scum fans but didn't get a beep out of them I had a 'Love Glazers hate United sticker on' but once was on tube to baker street there was 2 blues surrounding by 3/4 scummers signing anti City songs really trying to antagnonise the blues. A couple of the younger blues started mouthing off but i told them leave them to it. When got we to baker st. the four twats who'd been mouthing off on tube were on the opposite side of the tube to me and we're still at it, there was quite a few people down there, then out of know where most of the platforms started singing Bluemoon, it was class, as there was only one blue with a shirt one. The knobs soon shut up!!

I'm an adult, educated and yesterday i had 7 pints of beer.

Not once did i think about going to smack a few reds because i am an adult, educated and can handle my beer.

blueinsa said:
mcfcgaz said:

You are a boring RAG wum!

How the fuck your still posting on here i will never know!
city fans can back me up here, surely someone on here was at warwick as we took over the place ffs.

buzzer1 said:
SWP's back said:
Too fucking right. I was out and on Wembley Way straight after we had finished Bluemoon and the players had left the pitch. It was a big fucking mistake, hardly any blues were out and it was just reds looking for trouble.

I'm no shrinking violet but that was not plesant, was called a **** more than half a dozen times, was ignoring everything and just looking forward til some twat gobbed on my pop's head (he is 66). Exchanged a couple of slaps but was glad a copper waded in or I would now be in hospital typing this I would imagine. About 3/4 jumped at me at the same time (certainly felt like that judging by the lumps on the back of my head - none on the front).

The cunts can't lose with any class. Not saying we don't have scum amongst our fans every now and again but it is every time they lose. Lesson learned though, next time I'll make sure I stay in the ground til we have a few more out.

Exactly mate, the BACK of your head, same for me to. Fkin disease bastrds.

Yep - sums them up bate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.