Disappearing thread sticky ?

Damocles said:
scottyboi said:
lmfao drama queen. Bluemoon is funny as fuck dont take yourself so serious himmler.

The post wasn't directed at you, and besides as someone who manages the database and the server code, I don't have the option of not taking BM seriously.

Join in with the fun sometimes you dont have to just be the upkeeper you know.

levets said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I have an agenda? I'm a lad posting on a football forum off topic. I have no agenda!

I did not slur all good Catholics, anyone who wants to dedicate their life to religion is free to do so in my opinion, good luck to them. I simply stated that just as Muslims are linked with bombs and Jews with monetary matters so too are Catholics commonly associated with mass child abuse. Perhaps I should have clarified that it tends to be priests and not the Catholic next door?

I think everything I say is acceptable otherwise I wouldn't post it. Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not interested in attention on here of any sort so if I post something it's for my own gratification and no one elses.

Clearly, if you think that statements like "The catholics are too busy fucking/shagging/bumming their kids" is acceptable on a football forum, then you need to grow up quickly. Yes you should have clarified your statement...

If people can't see it was a flippant comment then that's their problem.

TheMightyQuinn said:
levets said:
Clearly, if you think that statements like "The catholics are too busy fucking/shagging/bumming their kids" is acceptable on a football forum, then you need to grow up quickly. Yes you should have clarified your statement...

Tmq has said sorry about this before why is it being dragged up again?

scottyboi said:
Damocles said:
The post wasn't directed at you, and besides as someone who manages the database and the server code, I don't have the option of not taking BM seriously.

All work and no play makes the upkeeper a dull boy.

Now I've noticed that you've noticed some posts that some posters thought would be unoticed but you've noticed them.... glad we cleared that up.

Citytillidie69 said:
scottyboi said:

All work and no play makes the upkeeper a dull boy.

Now I've noticed that you've noticed some posts that some posters thought would be unoticed but you've noticed them.... glad we cleared that up.

I didnt see it :(

scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Tmq has said sorry about this before why is it being dragged up again?

Because whilst others get away with being openly racist or on the wind up, everything I post gets scrutinised by certain posters and deemed offensive or attention seeking.

I made a joke, I apologised despite pointing out my joke was founded in truth. I never said ALL catholics abuse children, I never suggested that for a minute.

scottyboi said:
Damocles said:

I do. You see the thing is, when some people are mods, they feel the need to pull their punches and be all polite to everyone and very diplomatic, as nothing good can come from annoying the userbase. I also try to do this, but after this has being tried, I'm not averse to telling people to fuck off and to shut up, which is what the last post was about. I can only do this because I'm a member of the community first and a mod second.

Damocles said:
scottyboi said:

I do. You see the thing is, when some people are mods, they feel the need to pull their punches and be all polite to everyone and very diplomatic, as nothing good can come from annoying the userbase. I also try to do this, but after this has being tried, I'm not averse to telling people to fuck off and to shut up, which is what the last post was about. I can only do this because I'm a member of the community first and a mod second.

Its good to argue haha now with you being the master of the net, do you know anywhere i can get sound loops/samples for *cough free.

Damocles said:
scottyboi said:

are you fuck. any member of the community that can tell another member of the community to fuck off and mean it, like with an actual ban is never going to be seen as a member of the community.

Now I don't really care about threads being pulled as I honestly couldn't give a crap one way or the other, just don't go pretending to be one of us while typing with one hand, and one hand on the ban button

Damocles said:
scottyboi said:

By the same respect other posters should be able to respond to you in the same vein, and tell you what bollocks you've just spouted(hypothetically of course) without you putting your mod hat back on.

Surely you must see the irony in getting offended at being likened to the SS and then warning unnamed people that their names had been noted for future reference ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.