Discuss Pellegrini...(cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
its funny that if Liverpool beat Chelsea and win the league MP fucked up this season to much and cost us the title, but Gerrard slips Chelsea beat Liverpool and we go on to win it and MP is great and won us the title,
86 points is a title-winning total most of the time. If we win it with 86 no-one can say a slip handed it to us. The stats say if we can get 86 points a season we will win it most of the time so how can it be luck? If we win it with 84, probably you can say we got a bit of luck. If we don't win it with 84 or less you could say we don't deserve it.

Skashion said:
bluemc1 said:
its funny that if Liverpool beat Chelsea and win the league MP fucked up this season to much and cost us the title, but Gerrard slips Chelsea beat Liverpool and we go on to win it and MP is great and won us the title,
86 points is a title-winning total most of the time. If we win it with 86 no-one can say a slip handed it to us. The stats say if we can get 86 points a season we will win it most of the time so how can it be luck? If we win it with 84, probably you can say we got a bit of luck. If we don't win it with 84 or less you could say we don't deserve it.

I see that slip as the same as vinny's bollock at klanfield. you just have to move on.

Shaelumstash said:
BillyShears said:
lasereyes said:
Add to that the way that so many players have improved ... Nasri, Dzeko, MDM (over course of the season), Garcia (still not my favourite, but a serviceable backup now), Hart (brilliantly man-managed). This can't be coincidence. Under Mancini, if you got on his wrong side, it was goodbye forever.

Pellegrini's proven himself to be a pretty big fucking upgrade in managerial terms. Like Dave says, it's only the small minded who think "wins league he's a legend, loses league he's a loser". The guy has proven himself to be a leader, a man manager, a tactician, and the perfect quiet man to lead us to glory.

People, posters, so called Blues, have sneered at him all season, ridiculed him, called him all sorts including an "old fucking ****" and a "clueless clown". Those people are conspicuous by their absence once again. Think I'd have a bit more time for some of the louder gobshites if they had the stones to turn up after a victory, sadly they reserve their forum time for only after poor results. And if they do show up after a victory it's generally a quick "well done Pellers" as if he's the work experience lad who's managed to complete a task.

Well done Pellers for bringing on Fernandinho for Aguero when we were getting "olé'd" in midfield after 15 minutes.

At least he's got the sense to admit when he gets it wrong, unlike some of the previous managers detractors after he tore down that banner. :-)

I don't often genuinely laugh out loud at stuff on the internet, but I did at this post.

At times only the phrase "fucking hell" is adequate.

Fucking hell.

karen7 said:
moomba said:
Is this I was right/you were wrong shit still going on in this thread?

FFS.

If a dig wasn't made there would be no need for a response
Let's hope we can all start next season with a clean slate and cut out the bickering

I've been involved In This 'debate' for the 18 months it has raged, Karen. Most of the 'regulars" on this thread have, in various guises, thats why there's so much bad blood and point scoring. This season was always going to be like his, but I actually predict that the end of he line will be reached on Saturday. For literally everyone.

Great news for Manchester City, as well as the forum peace lovers ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
karen7 said:
moomba said:
Is this I was right/you were wrong shit still going on in this thread?

FFS.

If a dig wasn't made there would be no need for a response
Let's hope we can all start next season with a clean slate and cut out the bickering

I've been involved In This 'debate' for the 18 months it has raged, Karen. Most of the 'regulars" on this thread have, in various guises, thats why there's so much bad blood and point scoring. This season was always going to be like his, but I actually predict that the end of he line will be reached on Saturday. For literally everyone.

Great news for Manchester City, as well as the forum peace lovers ;-)

You didn't change your tune when Mancini won the league, I wouldn't expect the Pellegrini people to do it either.

They'll find another reason why he's useless or shite or a fuckup or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.