Status
Not open for further replies.
stony said:
spacecadet said:
stony said:
Happy-Clappers-I-Believe-167930.jpg

I fucking don't.
Surprise surprise fella.

First time I've ever voiced doubts about a manager since Pearce, so your surprise comment means fuck all. Pretty much like your dig at people who joined after 2008, the year you signed up.

Never a dig at any Blue.

Hart (Pantillimon in hindsight)

Zabaleta - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy (Kolarov maybe in hindsight but that's risky)

Fernandinho - Silva - Toure

Navas - Aguero (Negredo if you like) - Nasri

4-3-3. Tell me honestly if that isn't obviously better set up to face BM.

Edit: Derp. As much as I love David Silva, we don't have two of him.

Rammy Blue said:
Come off it fella, you said at HT that he should be swapping Dzeko for Silva. Why couldn't MP see it until 3-0 down?

I knew as soon as I saw the teamsheet, with Dzeko up top and 4-4-2, that we'd get bummed.

Yep; this was so obvious

Think Pellers has been unfortunate with the losses to Cardiff and Villa, but his managerial performance tonight was almost wilfully absurd. You can't necessarily say it's his fault we lost, but it absolutely is his fault that we got so embarrassed.

Seriously concerned about what this will do for our season; not only could it destroy our confidence - it also gives other sides belief. Everton will believe they can give us a shoeing next weekend.

Yes will do Mr Soriano
Yes will do Mr Cheeky
That's the reason this guy was hired
Absolutely fucking clueless tonight

Let's hope he can motivate them Saturday.

spacecadet said:
RandomJ said:
spacecadet said:
Get a grip queens. We have been done by the european champions who have lost two in fifty-three.
They beat the media and world favoured Barca 4-0 less than six months aga and dry bummed them at the Camp Nou too.
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08. Shagtards.

Bury your head in the sand all you want. The facts are Pellegrini was brought in for these very matches and he had a shocker. And we don't even have a good record in the league to fall back on either. Everton, Moscow and Chelsea all away coming up as well. Very important games for him.

As have every team in Germany and in the Champion League last 3 or four year. They are the best team in europe, bury your head in the hype. They will beat ANY team in Germany, Spain or England.

FFS. It's nothing to do with how good Bayern are, we all know they are awesome.

We are all pissed that MP played into their hands by playing 4-4-2 against practically a 6 man midfield of Bayern, and also picking Dzeko ahead of Alvaro.

spacecadet said:
They will beat ANY team in Germany, Spain or England.

Arsenal beat them in March.

It wasn't the defeat that is pissing people off, it's the manner of it.

Gaylord du Bois said:
spacecadet said:
Get a grip queens. We have been done by the european champions who have lost two in fifty-three.
They beat the media and world favoured Barca 4-0 less than six months aga and dry bummed them at the Camp Nou too.
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08. Shagtards.
Plenty of us were here before you were shitting rusks.
1971 fella?<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
spacecadet said:

When it didn't matter?

taconinja said:

Zabaleta - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy (Kolarov maybe in hindsight but that's risky)

Silva - Aguero (Negredo if you like) - Nasri

Silva?

taconinja said:

Silva - Aguero (Negredo if you like) - Nasri

Of course it is, you've got two David Silvas playing.

stony said:
spacecadet said:

Chelsea drew with them!

They are not fucking invincible, he got it badly wrong tonight, he better start pulling some rabbits out of the hat in the next few games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.