Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
Mike D said:
How long does Pellegrini get ? What I seen tonight and so far I am not exactly brimming with confidence. Against the shit teams of that I include the rags (who I also add are shit) we've struggled against probably the best team in the world tonight we were humiliated apart from the last 20 minutes when Pellers woke and smelt the coffee.

Just how long do we give this in my book it was always a gamble bringing in? This a man no spring chicken who has fallen at the big club before? His only success has been at the smaller club and I guess that well could be his level over achieving. Despite now being on the fence I think that unless he doesn't turn things around by christmas he'll be gone with the turkeys.

He needs to be gone by xmas really but that won't happen we're stuck with him until at least next summer. £100 million spent, doesn't know his best team, far too passive during games just sitting there hoping something changes instead of making it happen. Our two best results so far are Newcastle and the rags and Newcastle were unsettled by the transfer bid by Arsenal and went down to 10 and we beat the rags because Moyes is even more clueless than Pellegrini. The spanish duo got this one badly wrong.

Is this the same Moyes whose Everton team played us off the park time and time again?

The performance against the Rags was excellent. The one tonight was appalling. That's about the only conclusion I can draw from comparing the two games.

Jumanji said:
Why the slagging off of Pellegrini?

Mancini made the same exact mistake against Bayern. (2 man midfield)

Pellegrini also didn't give up 2 soft near post goals to put the team on the back foot.
No he did`t , but why oh why didn`t change it at half time ? Every man and his dog could see we were being battered in midfield . At 1 nil down your still in the game .. Pellegrini fucked up big time tonight

Get a grip queens. We have been done by the european champions who have lost two in fifty-three.
They beat the media and world favoured Barca 4-0 less than six months aga and dry bummed them at the Camp Nou too.
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08. Shagtards.

Jumanji said:
RandomJ said:
Jumanji said:
Why the slagging off of Pellegrini?

Mancini made the same exact mistake against Bayern. (2 man midfield)

Pellegrini also didn't give up 2 soft near post goals to put the team on the back foot.

Because he got the team and formation wrong and waited until 70 minutes had passed to change things? Just a thought.
Yes it was naïve but now he knows you can't play like that against Bayern.

notsureifserious.jpg

spacecadet said:
Get a grip queens. We have been done by the european champions who have lost two in fifty-three.
They beat the media and world favoured Barca 4-0 less than six months aga and dry bummed them at the Camp Nou too.
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08.Shagtards.

Happy-Clappers-I-Believe-167930.jpg

I fucking don't.

blue ranger said:
Ducado said:
I am beginning to have doubts, he won't last long if he does not turn this around and nor does he deserve too

Ha ha - didn't take you long lol

This must be a f*cking first me and Ducado singing from the same page what ever next!!!!!!!

Rammy Blue said:
Jumanji said:
RandomJ said:
Because he got the team and formation wrong and waited until 70 minutes had passed to change things? Just a thought.
Yes it was naïve but now he knows you can't play like that against Bayern.

notsureifserious.jpg
I mean shit, it's a learning curve.

He adjusted it by making Aguero drop deeper onto Lahm in the second half.

It helped a bit but we needed a Silva.

Nasri just isn't incisive.

stony said:
spacecadet said:
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08.Shagtards.

Happy-Clappers-I-Believe-167930.jpg

I fucking don't.
Surprise surprise fella.

robbieh said:
Emperors's new clothes.

You know you have a duffer when the opposing manager praises Pelle to the skies despite never having lost to him.

The tactics today baffling and to be frank non existent. Two strikers. Madness.

On the positive side we did learn that Dzeko is a complete waste of space when the going gets tough. Negredo every time. Although Nasri wasn't complete crap like Dzeko, Silva showed what we have been missing.

Hart???? Surely it's time for a change.

Bayern are a class outfit but MP made the job far more difficult than it needed to be.
Silva was played centrally when the manager finally seemed to figure out that a midfield of two is going to get destroyed against a high-class midfield of three. Nasri/Milner were played on the wing protecting the flanks. Neither they nor Navas got much help from Richards on that front, though. Gah. Just... fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.