Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecadet said:
Get a grip queens. We have been done by the european champions who have lost two in fifty-three.
They beat the media and world favoured Barca 4-0 less than six months aga and dry bummed them at the Camp Nou too.
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08. Shagtards.

Bury your head in the sand all you want. The facts are Pellegrini was brought in for these very matches and he had a shocker. And we don't even have a good record in the league to fall back on either. Everton, Moscow and Chelsea all away coming up as well. Very important games for him.

He needs to be fucked off sorry didn't want Hughes and don't want this clown

He ain't a fucking clue he is the spurs equivalent of ramos

spacecadet said:
Get a grip queens. We have been done by the european champions who have lost two in fifty-three.
They beat the media and world favoured Barca 4-0 less than six months aga and dry bummed them at the Camp Nou too.
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08. Shagtards.
Plenty of us were here before you were shitting rusks.

" holistically" we will prob say we expected to lose that and performed well. truth is we played shite. . looked like headless chicken chasing a bit of corn. If we get through we might get them in the later rounds, maybe by then the players have gelled and got used to engineer methods. Or if they haven't we'll get dicked again

every time we cleared it it went to them. few shots of ours were unlucky. But we never looked like getting something from that match until the last 10 mins, too late.

Jumanji said:
Rammy Blue said:
Jumanji said:
Yes it was naïve but now he knows you can't play like that against Bayern.

notsureifserious.jpg
I mean shit, it's a learning curve.

He adjusted it by making Aguero drop deeper onto Lahm in the second half.

It helped a bit but we needed a Silva.

Nasri just isn't incisive.

Come off it fella, you said at HT that he should be swapping Dzeko for Silva. Why couldn't MP see it until 3-0 down?

I knew as soon as I saw the teamsheet, with Dzeko up top and 4-4-2, that we'd get bummed.

spacecadet said:
stony said:
spacecadet said:
Some on here need to shag off back to where they lived before 01/09/08.Shagtards.

Happy-Clappers-I-Believe-167930.jpg

I fucking don't.
Surprise surprise fella.

First time I've ever voiced doubts about a manager since Pearce, so your surprise comment means fuck all. Pretty much like your dig at people who joined after 2008, the year you signed up.

RandomJ said:
spacecadet said:

Bury your head in the sand all you want. The facts are Pellegrini was brought in for these very matches and he had a shocker. And we don't even have a good record in the league to fall back on either. Everton, Moscow and Chelsea all away coming up as well. Very important games for him.

As have every team in Germany and in the Champion League last 3 or four year. They are the best team in europe, bury your head in the hype. They will beat ANY team in Germany, Spain or England.

spacecadet said:

Tonight I can take like most they were the yardstick as Barca were, but getting bummed by Cardiff then Villa and having a lucky let off against Stoke is hardly where should be. Called me spoilt if you will but I expect more than we have had so far.

Rammy Blue said:
Jumanji said:
Rammy Blue said:

Come off it fella, you said at HT that he should be swapping Dzeko for Silva. Why couldn't MP see it until 3-0 down?

I knew as soon as I saw the teamsheet, with Dzeko up top and 4-4-2, that we'd get bummed.
Yes I said that & I also realized when I saw the team sheet.

Difference is, we've been watching our team for years. If we were the manager, we'd never start with that team.

I don't think Pellers will make this mistake against a side like Bayern again.

Rammy Blue said:
Jumanji said:
Rammy Blue said:

Exactly my thoughts aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.