Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ballinio said:
bondsman said:
Barring negredo his signings are shit. The derby aside and that was against the worst utd side in two decades this guy has done nothing to impress! We were drubbed tonight and he waited 70 mins to change it! I'm yet to see the crowd at games in anyway engage with this guy, he shows no passion whatsoever! Did you see pep when Bayern made the slightest mistake? If this guy is an upgrade on Mancini then I'm a monkey's uncle.
Think you got it,sooner he`s gone the better, a Mr nice guy who the players are taking the piss out of .

96 pts in debut season at Madrid.

He a NEW Mr Nice Guy. Don't think he knows his best formation or starting eleven yet and already clowns like you writing him off.

Fuck this. I'm logging off. Absolutely pathetic on here recently. Hang your fucking heads in shame some of you and get ask for some perspective from Santa on your Xmas lists.

NipHolmes said:
ballinio said:
bondsman said:
Barring negredo his signings are shit. The derby aside and that was against the worst utd side in two decades this guy has done nothing to impress! We were drubbed tonight and he waited 70 mins to change it! I'm yet to see the crowd at games in anyway engage with this guy, he shows no passion whatsoever! Did you see pep when Bayern made the slightest mistake? If this guy is an upgrade on Mancini then I'm a monkey's uncle.
Think you got it,sooner he`s gone the better, a Mr nice guy who the players are taking the piss out of .

He a NEW Mr Nice Guy. Don't think he knows his best formation or starting eleven yet and already clowns like you writing him off.

Fuck this. I'm logging off. Absolutely pathetic on here recently. Hang your fucking heads in shame some of you and get ask for some perspective from Santa on your Xmas lists.

He should do, he plays the same one every game

Not read the thread but playing two strikers and lazy arse in midfield meant we were never going to get the ball, or keep it, against a far superior side. Bayern are leagues apart in terms of fitness levels, speed, power-amazing to watch.

Pellegrini, like Mancini, is arrogant if he thinks we can play that open in Europe. I so wanted mancini to be more pragmatic in midfield, and it seems Pellegrini is the same.

It was crying out for 5 in midfield, yet he sat on his hands. Dzeko and Kun are not to blame-they barely touched the ball. That said they were incredible to watch.

At the moment the jury's out for me.

NipHolmes said:
ballinio said:
bondsman said:

For someone who "doesn't know his best formation" he's sure giving 4-4-2 a bloody rigorous test.

I'm absolutely amazed that there are City fans who watched that game who don't think it was bleeding obvious that we needed another body in midfield at the expense of Dzeko. Gobsmacked.

We are going nowhere and we are going to win fuck all with this guy in charge, biggest dropped bollock in Citys history getting rid of Mancini, Pellegrini did not have a clue, he is like a rabbit in the headlights, THE JOB IS TOO BIG FOR HIM

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Said my piece on gmr..not repeating it on here.
What a complete and utter mess the club have made.fuck all to do with previous regime but pellegtini imo
Is well out of his depth.
Hart..drop him asap.
Dzeko..sell him asap.

Dont mind losing but the lack of desire tonight is frightening it reaaly is..not to worry hey cos the players will get there cuddles..players step over the line but the manager picks the team..tactics and dress it up all you like ..he got it wrong.

Good to meet you tonight fella, albeit briefly :)

It was shite wasn't it? It was obvious 10 mins into the game (actually, it was obvious when the line up was announced) that we were gonna get battered in midfield. It just beggars belief that it took 75 mins for it to be changed. Asking Sergio to drop deeper isn't a genuine or effective change as it's just not the natural thing for him to do.

bert38 said:
Not read the thread but playing two strikers and lazy arse in midfield meant we were never going to get the ball, or keep it, against a far superior side. Bayern are leagues apart in terms of fitness levels, speed, power-amazing to watch.

Pellegrini, like Mancini, is arrogant if he thinks we can play that open in Europe. I so wanted mancini to be more pragmatic in midfield, and it seems Pellegrini is the same.

It was crying out for 5 in midfield, yet he sat on his hands. Dzeko and Kun are not to blame-they barely touched the ball. That said they were incredible to watch.

At the moment the jury's out for me.

Do you not remember him regularly selecting 2 holding players then? It was only last season when he started to try go more lightweight in midfield. And say what you like about Mancini, at least he had the balls to make early changes and could recognise when the shit was hitting the fan. People used to mock him for making early subs and bringing on a defensive midfielder to get some possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.