Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelegrini a nice man who don't make the hard decisions he's a dinosaur and we will win fuck all. He will get a season like he did at Madrid then fuck him off..

Give the man a chance, tonight was a disaster but now its all about how he reacts to it. Mancini did the same thing every game no matter what happened, he didn't change or try and improve. Now we need to see what Pellegrini does in the future, if he does start with more mids or adapts his tactics. its only early and bayern are the best in Europe.

The problem he has is having so many strikers and creative players to accomodate, we see it clear as day that he needs to play three in midfield when we look shaky but having all that attacking talent I think he is forced to go with two up top.

If he doesn't tighten us up soon he runs the risk of winning us nothing this season and that for me results in his sacking next Summer, there is no way we as a club now can go two seasons without winning anything with the squad we have got.

waspish said:
he's a dinosaur .
He does look a bit like a pterodactyl.

papo_ptero.JPG

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blue underpants said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
For someone who appears to be an avid follower of history generally, as you are, this is a preposterous and wholly wrong thing to suggest.
I have had a think about my history of MCFC and you are correct, getting rid of Joe Mercer was the biggest bollock ever dropped, Getting rid of Mancini was 2nd
Yes you're right. Appointing John Benson didn't set us back 30 years, did it?
Bloody hell GDM i have to go to bed in a bit and you have brought up John Benson, i will be having nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.