Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
So not only are you having a go at City fans for having the temerity to actually attend matches, you're actually using revenues as if it were some kind of logical argument in your favour? Erm Billy, has it ever crossed your mind that fans who go to matches still have Sky Sports subscriptions? Has the further thought entered your mind that English subscribers pay far more for match rights to English matches than foreign subscribers?

I had some sympathy for you when people made jibes about you living abroad and not attending matches frequently, after these two farcical and idiotic posts though, you don't deserve any. However, I know my previous sympathy will mean little to you because I'm a match-going massive...

Yeah I should apologise to anyone who was offended by those posts ... I was a little drunk and got riled by the oft used "you're a plastic" type comments from NF ... but still in hindsight no matter what point i was trying to score it wasn't a cool thing to post. All I can do is apologise profusely.

JMW ... thanks for the heat maps and your own tactical analysis. Much of what you say is bang on and the UEFA stats are indeed very telling. However I think it's also important to acknowledge that key factors in a game of football such as the speed of an opponents passing and movement cannot be measured by these stats but have an enormous baring on the overall flow of the game. Don't get me wrong - they don't mitigate what was Pellegrini's obvious mistakes. Just that IMO you're doing Bayern a bit of a disservice. As I said yesterday we could've played six in midfield and in my opinion we'd have still been comprehensively beaten if they played at that level again.

Pellegrini must have had his reasons for not making that change at half time ... it won't have escaped his notice how high profile the game was, the fact all his bosses were in the stands, and that we were comprehensively schooled in the first half. I fully expect he will have had to explain himself to at least Txiki if not Ferran and Khaldoon too.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BillyShears said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
We pay some Spanish bloke a lot of money to do just that.

You match going massives barely cover the fucking electricity bill.

Check the finances at City next time you get a chance. Might clue you in as to why the last clown got sacked and why crying about not backing him was well wide of the mark ...

So at the end of the day this all boils down to your blind hatred of Mancini, doesn't it, Billy?
You are simply unable to debate without some sly dig regarding that bloke who won us stuff.
What is it with you, Billy?
Why can't you let it go?
Frankly your sorry obsession is becoming tedious.
You haven't got a clue what is going on at City.
So stop constantly putting down blues who actually do go, because you are little better than the average southern Skyrag.

Wooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The cookie monster said:
Ouch
Fetlocks just beats him up badly for 11 rounds
And the TMQ comes in with an uppercut to knock him out in round 12

Nice :)

pmsl mate.I wasn't even involved and have just caught up. It's nice to see that us match going blues opinions count for fuck all anymore.
How patronising.
Good morning Billy.I bet you have got 2 balck eyes this morning.:-)

cleavers said:
Ducado said:
I have confidence that the disaster of Wednesday night will actually done us some good, the pressure is now on the manager and the team to perform like we know they can
I'd love to know why Ducado ? I'm afraid I don't share your confidence, I think it could have done a lot of damage between players and manager, he may be thinking that they didn't carry out his instructions as he wanted, or they may feel that his instructions are not fit for purpose, worse could be they both think this way. Hopefully there was a major "clear the air" meeting yesterday to sort the mess out.

I'll repeat that our playing personnel simply should not look individually, and collectively, that inferior to Bayern, no matter how well Bayern played, much as united shouldn't have done three weeks ago against us.

I'm slowly joining the hordes who believe he must dash his 4222 at certain points and show more tactical flexibility. Honestly I don't think it's going to happen in the PL because I think Pellegrini will think that system can win him the title, and I agree with him. But in Europe against top teams ... yeah hopefully Wednesday was a lesson learned for everyone involved.

In terms of unrest amongst players/management. Nah, not something which concerns me. Pellegrini is a smart operator who knows how to get the best out of players. No matter how unhappy they may or may not have been with his tactics on Wednesday, I'm sure it was fully dealt with and smoothed over at yesterday's post morten.

The key now is the reaction at Everton. We'll know soon enough.

Anyway-Back on track...Tomorrow is going to be very very interesting.
In discussing all this,the players should also take a little of the blame but we all know that the buck stops with Pelle.
I am hoping for a reaction tomorrow I really am.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
Ouch

pmsl mate.I wasn't even involved and have just caught up. It's nice to see that us match going blues opinions count for fuck all anymore.
How patronising.

You missed the fun last night Alex! The referee stop the fight under the rules of boxing due to:

The three-knockdown rule. In this case, if boxer B is knocked to the canvas three times in the same round, the fight is automatically awarded to boxer A by a TKO. A knockdown occurs when any part of a boxer’s body (knee, hand, elbow) other than his feet touches the canvas.

In discussing all this,the players should also take a little of the blame but we all know that the buck stops with Pelle.

A lot of the blame for that performance rests on their effort , lack of concentration etc.

Hart for two basic goal keeping errors which hasn't gone unnoticed.

Clichy for thinking about Megan Fox when he should have been tracking Mueller.

It's been creeping into a number of performances and its been done to death now and it will have to eradicated from our game tomorrow because Everton have the fire power to capitilise where as maybe Stoke and Hull did not thank f..

TGR said:
The cookie monster said:
Ouch

How patronising.

You missed the fun last night Alex! The referee stop the fight under the rules of boxing due to:

The three-knockdown rule. In this case, if boxer B is knocked to the canvas three times in the same round, the fight is automatically awarded to boxer A by a TKO. A knockdown occurs when any part of a boxer’s body (knee, hand, elbow) other than his feet touches the canvas.

Morning Ray-Oh well,at least his sky subscription counts for a hell of a lot mate.Are you meeting GDM for a pint tomorrow?

TGR said:
How patronising.

Morning Ray-Oh well,at least his sky subscription counts for a hell of a lot mate.Are you meeting GDM for a pint tomorrow?

Yes at 12.15pm fancy a beer with us? We can meet earlier and have a drink in City Square?<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 am --<br /><br />
mancity1 said:

A lot of the blame for that performance rests on their effort , lack of concentration etc.

It's been creeping into a number of performances and its been done to death now and it will have to eradicated from our game tomorrow because Everton have the fire power to capitilise where as maybe Stoke and Hull did not thank f..

I'm hoping tomorrow MP brings in Lescott for Nasty and Negredo for Dzeko. I would also like Pants in for Hart but I don't think that will happen.

TGR said:
TGR said:

Yes at 12.15pm fancy a beer with us? We can meet earlier and have a drink in City Square?

-- Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 am --

mancity1 said:

I'm hoping tomorrow MP brings in Lescott for Nasty and Negredo for Dzeko. I would also like Pants in for Hart but I don't think that will happen.

I will ring you tomorrow pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.