Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the same class as Mancini. If he was backed in the market like Pellegrini has benn, we'd piss this league. Missed a trick there.
Having said that, I'm being patient, there are signs that he'll do a good job, but he's dropping a lot of bollocks at the moment

TudorRose said:
Not in the same class as Mancini. If he was backed in the market like Pellegrini has benn
I know... because mancini had such a great record against Everton didnt he...? :-/

Great performance today....c'mon flappers/ladies, where all you all, genuinely interested to hear your thoughts on the spirt, character and resolve shown today...by the whole team.

Has 4-2-2-2 had a resurrection? !? It was 1980's out dated style of playing football few nights ago... we ve only beat everton once and 1 draw in the 8 premier league games we played against them under mancini...

We have played very well in the last few premier league matches. We still need to win the next few away wins to prove the doubters wrong but I still say we are very entertaining to watch.

I don't mind 442 foramtion, especially todat where it wasn't so rigid. Silva was allowed to roam about a bit.

But it does leave us open and away from this is proving our achillies heel. We need to be able to mix it up a bit.

Predicted that Lukaku would be too hot for Lescott so was surprised to see him delegated that role today. Makes me wonder what Kidd passed on from last year and what our VT team put together as part of the preparation for MP. If Kompany hadn't limped off, I suspect no change would have been made and the game may have panned out differently.

RobertBlue said:
TudorRose said:
Not in the same class as Mancini. If he was backed in the market like Pellegrini has benn
I know... because mancini had such a great record against Everton didnt he...? :-/

Granted Mancini had to face Moyes' Everton, I have to agree with the above. I don't remember us beating Everton (home or away) a lot under Mancini... usually we lost or drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.