Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
A the risk of getting another pm I will leave it at this.

I don't think the joke is on you , the joke is on you and I am not laughing nor is anybody else.

I am off to watch the game you can Bertie point yourself to Never Never Land.

Stalk me if you wish as I don't care.

Let it be Paul , Let it be.

Was the PM you got for trolling last night and calling posters out? After saying finishing above Everton would be a remarkable achievement?

Stalk you? I wouldnt give you the steam off my piss, let alone follow you in anyway or be bothered what some WUM thinks. I hadnt noticed you before last night when you started calling posters out, hopefully you will drift back to the ether as soon as you appeared.

-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:36 pm --

samharris said:
In the immortal words of C3PO..

we're doomed!!

4 games in..

2z4y8vn.jpg

plenty here for everyone..

29osf4k.jpg

I remember his story about the old empty barn!! :)

Classic... all in his eyes ;-)

mancity1 said:
Ha ha - take myself seriously, on an internet forum, brilliant, from a window licking empty vessel like yourself, thats quite some line, you should be on the stage, but i am sure there is a law against that these days. You might think the joke is on me, but simpletons laughing doesnt really count in the great scheme of things. You've kept nothing alive, rather just talked bollocks throughout the thread. It has been entertaining but must be passed your bedtime now.

I don't think the joke is on you , the joke is on you and I am not laughing nor is anybody else.

Was the PM you got for trolling last night and calling posters out? After saying finishing above Everton would be a remarkable achievement?

Stalk you? I wouldnt give you the steam off my piss, let alone follow you in anyway or be bothered what some WUM thinks. I hadnt noticed you before last night when you started calling posters out, hopefully you will drift back to the ether as soon as you appeared.

samharris said:

we're doomed!!

4 games in..

2z4y8vn.jpg

29osf4k.jpg

For somone who wouldn't give me the stream of your piss your doing a darn good job of following my activities on here Paul.

As you are interested to ask I will tell you no I wasn't pmd for trolling.

My Everton comment was based on the performances of the first four games and if that performance level was to continue for the remainder of the season.

Most think it will improve from here on in and I hope it does but if we repeat the type of performances against Hull , Cardiff and Stoke often enough in the remaining 34 games I think we will do well to finish ahead of Everton don't you?

Nothing mind boggling there I like most of us do was stating the obvious and that its imperative that our performance level improves , most would think it will , I am on the fence at present but will join the majority once I see some evidence that we are getting back to the level we know we can play which is different to knowing you cannot do so.

I have been on the forum since 2005 when you were just a baby Paul and unlike Rascal my post count was erradicated in 2009 after an upgrade but to as nice as I can to you Paul given the childish barbs you continue to throw at me I am glad you didn't notice me until last night.

The stalwarts like Moomba and Rascal and many others who have come and gone have exchanged views with me over the years and often we have disagreed on certain issues but that is how it should be.

Moomba for one might not like this coming from me but while we have disagreed on many a subject I regard his knowledge and recount and ability to get up to speed on the issues he takes interest in as first class and its for posters like him and many others for that matter in the most part that I return.

mancity1 said:
mancity1 said:

samharris said:

we're doomed!!

4 games in..

2z4y8vn.jpg

29osf4k.jpg

For somone who wouldn't give me the stream of your piss your doing a darn good job of following my activities on here Paul.

As you are interested to ask I will tell you no I wasn't pmd for trolling.

My Everton comment was based on the performances of the first four games and if that performance level was to continue for the remainder of the season.

Most think it will improve from here on in and I hope it does but if we repeat the type of performances against Hull , Cardiff and Stoke often enough in the remaining 34 games I think we will do well to finish ahead of Everton don't you?

Nothing mind boggling there I like most of us do was stating the obvious and that its imperative that our performance level improves , most would think it will , I am on the fence at present but will join the majority once I see some evidence that we are getting back to the level we know we can play which is different to knowing you cannot do so.

I have been on the forum since 2005 when you were just a baby Paul and unlike Rascal my post count was erradicated in 2009 after an upgrade but to as nice as I can to you Paul given the childish barbs you continue to throw at me I am glad you didn't notice me until last night.

The stalwarts like Moomba and Rascal and many others who have come and gone have exchanged views with me over the years and often we have disagreed on certain issues but that is how it should be.

Moomba for one might not like this coming from me but while we have disagreed on many a subject I regard his knowledge and recount and ability to get up to speed on the issues he takes interest in as first class and its for posters like him and many others for that matter in the most part that I return.

Well I think you're a ****.

Just kidding.

Skashion said:
Ducado said:
Enough is enough!

Discuss the issues at hand or not at all!

Leave the arguments out, we are set for a busy night on here as it is, and this is all we need
Clearly this thread has now run its course.

Oh I don't know. I suspect Mancity1 has taken a shit load of acid and he could keep this thread going single handedly for some time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.