Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Skashion said:
Ducado said:
Enough is enough!

Discuss the issues at hand or not at all!

Leave the arguments out, we are set for a busy night on here as it is, and this is all we need
Clearly this thread has now run its course.

It ran it's bloody course two days ago!
As per your pedant thread, I feel it my duty to insist that you use the word 'its' when using the possessive form of 'it'.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
andyhinch said:
It's a big night just get behind the team and the manager.
Absolutely right pal

Shall we all come back in 3hrs??

Duc...can you ban me please for the duration of the match?

If you can't control yourself and are going to get all hysterical (as per) just log off save us the trouble, but if you are going to be calm and rational (whatever your opinion) why bother you will be a great addition to the forum

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:
Absolutely right pal

If you can't control yourself and are going to get all hysterical (as per) just log off save us the trouble, but if you are going to be calm and rational (whatever your opinion) why bother you will be a great addition to the forum

Cheers but I wont be on here tonight..having a night off whatever the result..I shall be back tomorrow after
sleeping on it..

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:
Absolutely right pal

I think you are onto something Duc , its an emotional game and the need for immediacy today makes it very difficult for supporters to keep their feelings in check during the game and the pc doesn't respond in kind as such outside the policing of the mods on deck as such.

if many of those that fly off the handle a tad were in a different environment posting somewhere where somebody can see them and see what they post as they post it they might calm down a bit before they vent their spleen.

Of course its dependant on how the boys are going.

As you will know the number of posts is directly correlated to how poor we are going.

Ducado said:
Skashion said:
Ducado said:
It ran it's bloody course two days ago!
As per your pedant thread, I feel it my duty to insist that you use the word 'its' when using the possessive form of 'it'.

I was waiting for someone to spot that
Bloody hell. RoboMod has suddenly morphed into Captain Mainwaring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.