Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said yesterday let see if the players believe in what Pelegrini is trying to install in them well fair play to Pelegrini looks like the players are.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
Well done to the manager..spot on tactics..now lets go again Sunday
Good lad
I think we will bounce them fuckers all over the show on Sunday
Especially with vinnie back.
Fingers crossed pal..did you take the 11/10
Oh yes
To big a price at half time
Could not see anything but a city win.

Danamy said:

Fair play SHB..........well said
Thanks mate..He has impressed me tonight because that was a potential bannana skin.
Obviously knows his stuff in europe Dan.Lets hope we get it going in the league as well.
A great showing though tonight

I think it was more to do with what was said at half time to be honest because the formation didn't change?

Did you notice Milner when he came on saying to everyone....tempo......tempo.....tempo, something we certainly lacked in the first half.

waspish said:
Said yesterday let see if the players believe in what Pelegrini is trying to install in them well fair play to Pelegrini looks like the players are.
He looked frustrated in the first half. I'm guessing he told them to move it quicker and in numbers at half time.

Been at work so not seen the game.

How much of a difference did Vinny's return make? Before the match i was of the belief he would allow others to play due to an increase in overall confidence.

Was this the case or do we think Lescott or Garcia would have contributed similar?

Danamy said:

Fair play SHB..........well said
Thanks mate..He has impressed me tonight because that was a potential bannana skin.
Obviously knows his stuff in europe Dan.Lets hope we get it going in the league as well.
A great showing though tonight

Yup, well said that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.