Discuss Pellegrini (Pt 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to be careful what they wish for! For me there is only 1 game where we have played bad and deserved to lose and that was stoke which we drew we have deserved to win every other lge game I, d be more worried if we were getting out played by the opposition but we are not im sure these away results will change everyone just needs to get behind both the team and management!

Re: Clueless manager

we won't have to worry about champions league next
season as i can't even see us finishing in the top 4

uwe rosler 28 said:
People need to be careful what they wish for! For me there is only 1 game where we have played bad and deserved to lose and that was stoke which we drew we have deserved to win every other lge game I, d be more worried if we were getting out played by the opposition but we are not im sure these away results will change everyone just needs to get behind both the team and management!
Villa away ? Cardiff away ? Stoke away ? Sunderland away ?

uwe rosler 28 said:

Well I beg to differ.

We were average against Cardiff and a point was the most we deserved, against Hull at home we were extremely lucky to win, against Chelsea we deserved a draw but not a win. We could easily have been 3-0 down in that match and conceded a penalty and yesterday we were very average. Lots of huff and puff but little end result and did not do enough to win.

u2fme2 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Villa away ? Cardiff away ? Stoke away ? Sunderland away ?

Do you want him sacked then?

East Level 2 said:
So tell me kenzie115, how did you feel when leaving the SOL yesterday? How did you feel being surrounded by gloating locals walking back to the car, coach or train? How about when being stuck in traffic getting away from the ground and then on the three or four hour journey back?
[bigimg]http://www.rockwildaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/uberblue-electric_house.jpg[/bigimg]

East Level 2 said:
kenzie115 said:
Before taking the OP too seriously it may be worth considering these previous posts (about Negredo):

15-Aug
Colins Bellend said:
Spains answer to Ricky Lambert

16-Sep
Colins Bellend said:
Spanish Grant Holt and Jovetich is like Berbatov on sleeping tablets

03-Oct
Colins Bellend said:
I don't get this Negredo being quality and all his movement is class ( I know he plays for Spain) He's an impact player at most much too static for me

A knee jerker of epic proportions.

As for the clueless manager, his changes actually made a difference, bringing Navas on, and later Zab, made us much more threatening down the right hand side and had we had more players in the box we might have had a chance of scoring. Richards was shocking yesterday and it was the right decision to replace him.

As for the initial selections, many would argue Kolarov has been our best left back this season so you can't really argue with that. Richards annd Zabaleta have rotated in the last few games with decent results and Sunderland's aerial threat means Richards wasn't a stupid selection. Lescott was the only choice at centre half. Navas hasn't been in great form recently and so Milner's industry and fight was probably selected as a better option, plus he could cover for Richards who tends to take a while to track back. Fernandinho was injured and with Rodwell's fitness a doubt playing Garcia becomes the only option once you'd picked Milner out wide.
So tell me kenzie115, how did you feel when leaving the SOL yesterday? How did you feel being surrounded by gloating locals walking back to the car, coach or train? How about when being stuck in traffic getting away from the ground and then on the three or four hour journey back?

woohoo! been to an away match have we? of course, travelling for three or four hours should guarantee a win for you, shouldn't it.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Well I beg to differ.

We were average against Cardiff and a point was the most we deserved, against Hull at home we were extremely lucky to win, against Chelsea we deserved a draw but not a win. We could easily have been 3-0 down in that match and conceded a penalty and yesterday we were very average. Lots of huff and puff but little end result and did not do enough to win.
Fair analysis of are away days under Pellergrini .

uwe rosler 28 said:
The point about the gap between performances and results Is key

But unfortunately I think there is an element that's beyond our control and that is the return to form of hart, and the return from injury of Kompany and Silva. These 3 players are absolutely key and we don't have adequate replacements. Pants has done OK, but it's underestimated what an organiser and character Hart is on the pitch. He organises the back 4 even when Kompany is playing.

I wouldn't worry too much, but Kompany has been out a long time now, and that makes me wonder whether he's encountering problems in his recovery. Hart will also get an awful lot of attention when City choose to bring him back, and he will have to get through that. SIlva's injury is a calf problem we are told. Hopefully back after the international break, but Kompany's injury was initially described as a straightforward thigh strain so not taking anything for granted now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.