Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most perceptive posters on here have already demolished the notion of '' a jose mourinho masterclass' first uttered by martin tyler as soon as the final whistle sounded and parrotted by every dumbass pundit in town.
Manuel Pellegrini is the journos ' least favourite manager -second only to rafa benitez who committed the unforgivable sin of criticising ferguson in public.MP's presser stonewalling pisses them off but mourinho gives them a ready supply of colourful quotes and amuses them with jokes eg about the scottish masseur's ' team talk' . he also entertains them with spurious ' human interest ' stories like the one about '' my kid'' , which he used to divert attention from his classless disrepect for City supporters at stamford bridge.
what's more, MP is, as Ruben Cousillas described him, '' a mix of football intellectual and super-intelligent person''- a lover of painting and the arts.but the journos, with a few honourable exceptions, seem to secretly dislike the classy football he's given us because it contradicts the sly sports agenda of showbiz, confrontation and controversy-all of which mourinho revels in!

Damocles said:
Mourinho seems to think that the best way to motivate his team is to have them all hanging onto his every word at press conferences. This is absolutely fine but as he has shown in the past it has a shelf life and doesn't work with strong willed players. If he came into our dressing room, Kompany and the like would laugh him out just as they did Mancini...

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in. Seriously? F&T appoint Mourinho and Kompany & co are going to laugh him out? And I thought DD's assertion that Chelsea could beat us 6-0 every game and it wouldn't matter was going to be my favourite moment of the day.

And unless they are 5 years old no one is cowering behind any sofa's, just as no one cowered when we were up against Taggart and his umpteen fucking titles and noisy neighbours crap. But we did know he would be a tough nut to crack and made the title triumph taste a lot sweeter knowing he had to swallow it. Nothing worth achieving is done against inferior opposition and in Mourinho we do not have inferior opposition but we do have the edge in team strength so lets start making it count and beat the fucking bastard.

BobKowalski said:
Seriously? F&T appoint Mourinho and Kompany & co are going to laugh him out?

No, sometimes people use an exaggerated point for the purpose of rhetoric.

Kompany and co wouldn't respond to the attitude that Mourinho has, and the circus around him, just as they didn't with Mancini

Damocles said:
BobKowalski said:
Seriously? F&T appoint Mourinho and Kompany & co are going to laugh him out?

No, sometimes people use an exaggerated point for the purpose of rhetoric.

Kompany and co wouldn't respond to the attitude that Mourinho has, and the circus around him, just as they didn't with Mancini

Well as I am fond of using an exaggerated point for the purpose of rhetoric myself then fair enough.

But Kompany & co not responding to the attitude that Mourinho has? Well who fucking died and made Kompany God of how to manage teams and win titles?

Why the hell is Pellers suggesting that we are 3rd fave behind Chelsea and Arsenal?.
Don't get that one at all.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Why the hell is Pellers suggesting that we are 3rd fave behind Chelsea and Arsenal?.
Don't get that one at all.

Wenger will be at it next...come to think of it he's been saying Arsenal can win the title which obviously means they can't win the title or that he regularly mounts a very big horse or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.