Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
" . . . . . .to soothe themselves after this hurtful defeat!"

I stopped hurtin' over defeats after the '55 final!

I am surprised that Pellers has responded to The Portuguese MegaGob. It's obvious that Maureenyo has to make up for whatever shortfall he sees in the CFC squad. Were they clear title favourites the play on the field would do the talking. He obviously needs to obtain some pyschological advantage over opponents prior to a game - or else, and this is what I put my money on, he's just a FMAOC!

Maureen and GPC remind me of Catherine the Great

"Victors are not judged"

And they were all drama queens

In this day and age it should be possible for the good guy to come out on top but it´s essential have to have that inner steel.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
terraloon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Exactly. Which is why all this 'he is a ****' stuff is just daft . It's pantomime, nothing else. And our fans singing about him the other night were just the mugs in the audience booing and shouting 'he's behind you!' from the cheap seats. Some of our press are part of the production: I was told they were fawning over him like lovesick schoolboys on Monday night.

He does it his way and enjoys making himself the centre of attention. And he's fucking brilliant at that. It's not the first time he has dominated this thread since it started a year ago, too ;-)

People need to see him for what he is. A good manager with a showman's style about him. A Brian clough of the modern era. But clough burnt himself out pretty quickly whilst the likes of bob paisley quietly took all the trophies. The good news is we have a clever, mature, classy manager who won't demean the club by getting sucked into it. He will send his teams out to do the talking..

The trouble is that Mourino has sucked him in and Pellegrini is now reacting. It smacks of Benetiz
Errrrr.......no it doesn't.

Two differing views clearly. But, Pellegrini didn't need to say anything in response a wry smile would have been far more telling but no he starts to quote facts and re-quote JM words. As JM admitted in his press conference its all about mind games

Sunny Coast Blue said:
I've never seen our players look so nervous, Vinny in particular.

Its never ideal if a side relies on one player more than any other to ensure the side is as composed as it should be but the way we play Fernandinho has become our most important player and dare I suggest by some margain.

The back four no matter their composition are a lot more comfortable when he is in the side.

It will be a big test how we perform in the next four games without him.

The influence of managers is greatly over-rated. Who said what about who sells newspapers, but counts for nothing on the field.
We lost against Chelsea because we've lost half the first team.

terraloon said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
terraloon said:
The trouble is that Mourino has sucked him in and Pellegrini is now reacting. It smacks of Benetiz
Errrrr.......no it doesn't.

Two differing views clearly. But, Pellegrini didn't need to say anything in response a wry smile would have been far more telling but no he starts to quote facts and re-quote JM words. As JM admitted in his press conference its all about mind games
I agree Pellegrini shouldn't get involved, but this unremitting trash-talk from the odious one would test the patience of a saint. It's the southern-based media that I'm disappointed in, reporting his every press-conference as if it was the opening of a new play by Shakespeare, rather than the familiar stench of a bowel-movement from their favourite sociopathic degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.