Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no big deal but yes Pelle has been sucked into it after saying he never comments on what Mourinho says.

Must be difficult though, even Pep couldn't resist.

Benarbia said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Benarbia said:
Hate to see the reaction if Jose does the treble over him
I expect there'd be a part of you that would secretly enjoy it.

Yeah don't think there would tbh but thanks for that
It would provide you with a means to come on here and wind fellow blues up, which seems to be your main reason for posting, so yes, there would be a part of you that would enjoy it. You don't WUM for reasons of altruism. You do it because it satisfies you, for reasons which only you can understand, but enjoy it you do.

MP had better get used to conparisons between him and Jose as its certainly being built up as a grudge rivalry between the two.

Winners are grinners though, I thought MP outfoxed Jose at Stamford Bridge but got none of the plaudits as the result didnt go our way.

I wish he'd show more flexibility with his tactics but its hard to argue when we're getting results.

moomba said:
MP had better get used to conparisons between him and Jose as its certainly being built up as a grudge rivalry between the two.

Winners are grinners though, I thought MP outfoxed Jose at Stamford Bridge but got none of the plaudits as the result didnt go our way.

I wish he'd show more flexibility with his tactics but its hard to argue when we're getting results.

In my opinion, the City Chelsea rivalry is set to define the next decade of Premiership football, in the same way the United Liverpool rivalry defined previous decades. Mourinho will sign a top quality striker in the summer, and Chelsea will be even stronger next season. We need to take this challenge full on and rise to it. Pellegrini taking Mourinho on in the media is no bad thing imo, but he needs to start winning matches against him before this becomes an issue for the team.

Seems like too many people have Maureenphobia on this forum,,,,,,,,,

Just chill out guys and only treat Mourinho as a wind up merchant,,,,,,,he is no "special one".......If he had been one he surely would had made Real Madrid win the 10th Champions League title which he didnt and he went trophy less in his last season at Real Madrid.....

I think Pellegrini is a very wise person and is playing Mourinho on his own game and returning back some pressure........It cant be that easy for Mourinho to mouth off anyone,,,,,call people voyeur or tell someone to play 19th or 6th Century football..........

And the role of media is simply pethatic.....They act as suck up to Mourinho........If he winds up someone

they call him Genius and when he wins 0-1 that also scored by a defender media calls him a tactical master class....

but as soon as someone tries to go for fist for a punch then they say that Mourinho has got under his skin,,,,,,,,,

Spanish and Italian media hated him for a little vile person that he is and British media loves him that even makes the twilight story look wonderful..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.