Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rant. I don't want to over analysis stuff but MP just seem to not have a killer winning mentality. Look how a week of mind gmaes have derailed us from an almost unassailable lead to now fighting for 2nd 3rd place. If people start clamouring for him to be sacked others will say it's just one season. Mourinho is winning in one season.

I'm just fucken pissed.

Rammy Blue said:
I think I prefer Bob to Manuel, wonder whether we'd consider making Gala an offer to get him back?
I prefer Manuel myself :-)<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:49 pm --<br /><br />
thenabster said:
This is rant. I don't want to over analysis stuff but MP just seem to not have a killer winning mentality. Look how a week of mind gmaes have derailed us from an almost unassailable lead to now fighting for 2nd 3rd place. If people start clamouring for him to be sacked others will say it's just one season. Mourinho is winning in one season.

I'm just fucken pissed.
We'll mourinho is the best manager in the world.

thenabster said:

I'm just fucken pissed.

Unassailable lead?

I like both Roberto and Manuel...the difference in the two for me is one is a natural born winner and one is naturally born nice.

Still learning about the premiership and will make a few gaffs along the way.

Struggling a tad at present along with the side and they will be tested in the coming matches so we shall see what they are made of.

Unless we finish outside the top four I think he will get a second season in charge and he should.

I have said for a long time injuries to key personnel will take a toll and today was an example of that.

Its going to be tough to win the title although 4 possible 5 are still in the hunt.

We are too reliant on Fernandinho and have totalled 5 points in the 5 games he has missed for us which should tell our top brass what we need to do over the summer.

Re: Our inability to 'Smash and Grab'..

Mattyc55 said:
Points earned after the 80th minute this season:
11 POINTS: Everton
5 POINTS: Chelsea
4 POINTS: Crystal Palace, Fulham, Southampton, Stoke, Tottenham, West Brom
3 POINTS: Cardiff, Sunderland
2 POINTS: Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich
0 POINTS: Aston Villa, Hull, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Swansea City, West Ham

I know stats can be misleading at times, with us scoring so many goals most of the time were out of sight at the 80 minute mark.. but in the 8 games we haven't won.. they've all been extremely tight affairs as we havent lost a game by more than one goal except for Bayern at home all season. I never felt in that last ten minutes that we were going to grab a late, precious winner... and those are the type of wins that get you a title. Watford at home in the FA Cup aside, we've not done it once. I recall a few massive ones under Mancini - Balo's pen at home to Spurs, QPR obviously, West Brom away with 10 men etc..

Pellegrini plays the game in a great way, but it seems there is a running of trend of an inability to grind out the games that are a bit tighter.

Spot on! Watch all winners, they always have a say in the last 10. Very good point. Pelle is good at setting the game, not changing it.

thenabster said:

I'm just fucken pissed.

This is a joke, right? 1 point in front to 2 points off the pace... Hardly unassailable and hardly now "just fighting for 2nd or 3rd"

Tough week, no question. But the other teams will drop points, I can almost 100% guarantee it.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
thenabster said:

I'm just fucken pissed.

This is a joke, right? 1 point in front to 2 points off the pace... Hardly unassailable and hardly now "just fighting for 2nd or 3rd"

Tough week, no question. But the other teams will drop points, I can almost 100% guarantee it.
It's unbelievable isn't it? I really do wonder how some of these people cope with all that life throws at you in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.