Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
Perhaps Manuel wasn't aggressive enough when he was telling them to be aggressive.

Yeah ... we definitely are lacking a Mussolini type character around the place to deliver a rocket when it's required.

George Hannah said:
Perhaps Manuel wasn't aggressive enough when he was telling them to be aggressive.
minwor015.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
George Hannah said:
minwor015.jpg

I think MP has a little too much 'que sera, sera' about him. He needs to be screamin' and yellin' and heating up a red hot poker in the technical area for those who haven't scored at least three by HT!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
George Hannah said:
minwor015.jpg

I think MP has a little too much 'que sera, sera' about him. He needs to be screamin' and yellin' and heating up a red hot poker in the technical area for those who haven't scored at least three by HT!!
"Que sera, sera"?

Sounds a bit raggy to me, DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.