Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike channon´s windmill said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
Yeah ... we definitely are lacking a Mussolini type character around the place to deliver a rocket when it's required.
Nope, a Pinochet type.

Nothing like despot of chilli for getting a rocket out of your arse

Hahahaha.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
thenabster said:
This is rant. I don't want to over analysis stuff but MP just seem to not have a killer winning mentality. Look how a week of mind gmaes have derailed us from an almost unassailable lead to now fighting for 2nd 3rd place. If people start clamouring for him to be sacked others will say it's just one season. Mourinho is winning in one season.

I'm just fucken pissed.

This is a joke, right? 1 point in front to 2 points off the pace... Hardly unassailable and hardly now "just fighting for 2nd or 3rd"

Tough week, no question. But the other teams will drop points, I can almost 100% guarantee it.
It's unbelievable isn't it? I really do wonder how some of these people cope with all that life throws at you in the real world.

There are certainly a few on here you wouldn't want in the trenches with you.

Funny how when we come to the business end, we have what two results that are not great and it has suddenly all gone tits up

Remember the title winning year we were 8 pts behind with six games to go. Plenty to play for.

Time to get behind the manager and team instead of being reactionary.

Davs 19 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
This is a joke, right? 1 point in front to 2 points off the pace... Hardly unassailable and hardly now "just fighting for 2nd or 3rd"

Tough week, no question. But the other teams will drop points, I can almost 100% guarantee it.
It's unbelievable isn't it? I really do wonder how some of these people cope with all that life throws at you in the real world.

There are certainly a few on here you wouldn't want in the trenches with you.
I don't think there'd be any danger of that, Davs. Captain Darling in Blackadder springs to mind.

Well if we are a football global phenomenan, then we at least have to have a superb squad.
Its obvious we needed strengthening in midfield and defence, before the season started and deffo in January,
Pellers cant be blamed for that maybe txixi and co trying to save a few quid could have a closer look at themselves. I even think Barry going was a money saving exercise.

His obsession with 2 stikers especially when they are Alv and Ed is his downfall. In the big games it is the midfield that wins it.

Total garbage today. Bringing Kolarov on for Negredo but then Yaya was still playing between the central defenders. His obsession with playing Demichelis is going to cost us too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.