Discuss Pellegrini....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troubadour said:
Damocles said:
By my count this is the fourth attempt at a Pellegrini thread and it's already been split several times.

If you can't post without arguing then don't post.

Why don't you just ban them Damocles?
I can't see any reason why not.

Who are we banning and why? I love a good banning :)

BillyShears said:
Troubadour said:
Damocles said:
By my count this is the fourth attempt at a Pellegrini thread and it's already been split several times.

If you can't post without arguing then don't post.

Got to be you.

OB1 said:
BillyShears said:
Troubadour said:

Got to be you.

They live in hope someone will make it permanent. Maybe one day I'll ban myself. But only after we lift the European Cup with Pellegrini :)

BillyShears said:
OB1 said:
BillyShears said:

Got to be you.

They live in hope someone will make it permanent. Maybe one day I'll ban myself. But only after we lift the European Cup with Pellegrini :)

Yeah, but then you'd just use another one of your multiple usernames.

Without fernandinho, nasri and aguero (probably the best 3 performers this season) for these huge games is where we ll see how good pellers is... im hoping he ll put rodwell and milner in against chelsea fa cup but the barca game without fernandinho is going to be a tough task.

RobertBlue said:
Without fernandinho, nasri and aguero (probably the best 3 performers this season) for these huge games is where we ll see how good pellers is... im hoping he ll put rodwell and milner in against chelsea fa cup but the barca game without fernandinho is going to be a tough task.

It's looking like fernandinho might be back for Barca.

The best news of a bad week for MCFC. I bet Pellegrini is relieved, because I certainly am. The thought of that game without him terrified me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.