Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Blue Haze said:
Simeone. His players treat every big game like life or death. 3 points clear of Real and 4 clear of Barca with a vastly inferior squad.

Our players wouldn't.

Agreed. Those who won't need to go. Pellegrini is laid back just like the players, he can't recognise it in them. Bring in someone who can see it and will fix it.

EXACTLY! A manager's job to encourage his players when they go complacent, not join them!

motivator.jpg

Danamy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Danamy said:
Who would you have in charge, that's available?

Is that the best you can veroffer?
'He's shit but nobody else is available?
I never wanted this clown in the first place
Let's get this farce of a season over with & see who's available.
An improvement won't be hard to find.

I'm not defending him or blowing his trumpet, i'm genuinely interested to hear who you want as our boss?

If you're that pissed off and angry that you don't want to talk seriously about it we can talk some other time, it's not a problem
Managers don't have to be without a club or "available" to be considered a possible candidate, you seemed to purposely and oddly limit the alternatives for whatever reason.

TFC said:
Hard to watch that tonight and the first time I have questioned the manager. If you cant get em 'up for it' in a game like that....not a good thing.

Fair fucks to Liverpool, I want the cunts to win every game now so we dont have to feel like we fucked a golden opportunity to snatch it from them and Chelsea.
wasnt just lost tonight though, and its the bottom teams we have issues with, is it cockyness maybe

Roberto Martinez is the person we should look to.

I'd love to see Yaya Toure actually play in his best position so that his utterly atrocious defending isn't exposed, right where Barkley plays for Everton, and where he used to play in 2011.

gungho-tactics said:
mancity111 said:
moomba said:
We need to get some more that will then, regardless who the manager is.

Says it all , the players we have don't have the bottle when it really counts and tonight two of them we got over the summer where on display.

It's not much about the manager tonight , more about the mental state of the players.

And why is the mental state of the players like that ? Is it because the manager hasn't given them the right mentality ?

Players emulate their manager. Our manager is dull. Our players play in a dull way. Our manager shows no passion, our players show no passion. Simple as that.

Those players played exactly the same way under Mancini on many, many occasions, particularly last season but also during the title-winning season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.