Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
Danamy said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Is that the best you can veroffer?
'He's shit but nobody else is available?
I never wanted this clown in the first place
Let's get this farce of a season over with & see who's available.
An improvement won't be hard to find.

I'm not defending him or blowing his trumpet, i'm genuinely interested to hear who you want as our boss?

If you're that pissed off and angry that you don't want to talk seriously about it we can talk some other time, it's not a problem
Managers don't have to be without a club or "available" to be considered a possible candidate, you seemed to purposely and oddly limit the alternatives for whatever reason.

You're indeed correct, give me a name then?

The powers that be have a huge decision to make come seasons end. 2/3 top managers may be available like Simeone,Klopp and maybe Ancelotti. We have dropped an almighty bollock appointing this guy,let's hope they admit their error and get rid of him.

Went to the Watford FA cup match and watched Pellegrini keep Aguero on for the full 90 minutes when he was just back from injury. Four days later he breaks down again at Spurs away before half time. I think it's been a huge mistake to pursue all 4 trophies vigoursly, flogging to death our best players. When it's come to the crunch there's nothing left in the tank.

Pellegrini has got our best team playing some great football but he's failed to get the best out of the likes of Milner, Rodwell, Richards and Lescott.

Too harsh comments,
He was let down on the signings he wanted and the investment in players since we won the PL has been poor overall.
In fairness his tactics have come into question, but that was the same for Mancini when we won the PL.

People shouldn't worry .......... at least pellers will say hello to the tea lady in the morning and he won't shout at the players.

The truth is our players are mentally weak and pellers is a yes man. When the players took on Mancini and won things were always going to get tough.

Danamy said:
pudge said:
Danamy said:
I'm not defending him or blowing his trumpet, i'm genuinely interested to hear who you want as our boss?

If you're that pissed off and angry that you don't want to talk seriously about it we can talk some other time, it's not a problem
Managers don't have to be without a club or "available" to be considered a possible candidate, you seemed to purposely and oddly limit the alternatives for whatever reason.

You're indeed correct, give me a name then?

Van Gaal is a veteran, he is available.

think he is a bit naive myself - fair enough for going back 4-4-2 at home but it was clear that it wasn't working after 15-20 minutes. He then should have gone back to the 4-2-3-1 we have been playing recently and tried to control the game. Back four was too exposed all game.

gungho-tactics said:
mancity111 said:
moomba said:
We need to get some more that will then, regardless who the manager is.

Says it all , the players we have don't have the bottle when it really counts and tonight two of them we got over the summer where on display.

It's not much about the manager tonight , more about the mental state of the players.

And why is the mental state of the players like that ? Is it because the manager hasn't given them the right mentality ?

Players emulate their manager. Our manager is dull. Our players play in a dull way. Our manager shows no passion, our players show no passion. Simple as that.

Not quite that simple. Any number of fucking abject performances last season under Mancini too.
Of course it's partly on the manager to motivate the players. But he can only do so much, it also needs to come from the players. And frankly, we've got far too many who lack balls and bottle. Been a glaring problem for a couple of years

gungho-tactics said:
mancity111 said:
moomba said:
We need to get some more that will then, regardless who the manager is.

Says it all , the players we have don't have the bottle when it really counts and tonight two of them we got over the summer where on display.

It's not much about the manager tonight , more about the mental state of the players.

And why is the mental state of the players like that ? Is it because the manager hasn't given them the right mentality ?

Players emulate their manager. Our manager is dull. Our players play in a dull way. Our manager shows no passion, our players show no passion. Simple as that.

Sorry, but some of these comments are hilarious. We've won against the scum 4:1, 6:0 against Spurs, 6:3 against Arsenal this season. A bad team performance tonight, that's all, Simple as that.

Take away the shanked Kompany clearance at Anfield and we'd probably have been writing tonight about what a good season's it's been. One (admittedly) awful result and objectivity goes totally out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.