Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
strongbowholic said:
So, there I was, giving it the large one about Pellegrini not playing Milner instead of Navas at Liverpool and there I was all delighted tonight that he got a start.

What a time to put in possibly his worst performance in a Blue shirt.

Cheers Jim. No, honest, cheers mate.

Bingo. So much is put at the manager's door.

I got a whisper today of the non-renewals amongst our squad. Lets just say that the manager and Txiki have had enough time and expect far more outgoings than most expect. Bring on phase 3 of the project.

Oh and for the record - once again Pellegrini did fuck all wrong. Going to laugh when he signs a contract extension this summer.

lt was like watching the Wigan FA Cup game , being outplayed by a group of far inferior players who were hungrier , more motivated and set-up better ...

Our team reflected our managers persona ...casual , laid-back , passive , lacking desire and aggression ...basically , they wanted it more ..

This fella aint a Manchester City manager , get rid in the summer and build for the future ...when it really matters he doesn't deliver ...

BillyShears said:
strongbowholic said:
So, there I was, giving it the large one about Pellegrini not playing Milner instead of Navas at Liverpool and there I was all delighted tonight that he got a start.

Bingo. So much is put at the manager's door.

I got a whisper today of the non-renewals amongst our squad. Lets just say that the manager and Txiki have had enough time and expect far more outgoings than most expect. Bring on phase 3 of the project.

Oh and for the record - once again Pellegrini did fuck all wrong. Going to laugh when he signs a contract extension this summer.

A lot of outgoings eh?

Better not even worry about next year then - 'transitional season'

Got us playing some great football.
Has been unfortunate with injuries to vital injuries.
The players like working with him.

Should be given another season at least, but that's your learning season over Manuel -
No more under-estimating the opposition,
No more leaving substitutions too long and then making the wrong ones.

To remove him now would I fear de-stable the players too much and with the shop window and agents free for all that is the World Cup we want the star players settled but determined to put things right next year.

Remember when we lost at Arsenal 1-0 when Balo got sent off in 2012.. we all thought it was over. Likewise with tonight, we played a game 3 days later against West Brom and convincingly won 4-0, whilst United went and lost at Wigan. Where was that same desire tonight, and where was it when we lost to Chelsea and followed it up with a shite draw away at Norwich.

Pellegrini said after the game that it was a struggle to get them up for tonight after losing at Liverpool, well that is an absolute disgrace and its his fucking job to do what Mancini did and galvanise his team to win their last 6 games.

der-bomber said:
Our team reflected our managers persona ...casual , laid-back , passive , lacking desire and aggression ...basically , they wanted it more ..

This sort of comment tickles me.

How the fuck have you got the first idea what our managers real persona is like?

Kazzydeyna said:
pudge said:
Danamy said:
You're indeed correct, give me a name then?
Well given what the club see as desirable traits, any suggestion I could fathom such as;

Hiddink
Ancelotti
Even the likes of Van Gaal or Klopp
Not even mentioning that evil Italian who doesn't say good morning

..Would be pointless.

The question ought to be, "..what other semi-entertaining nearly men who won't raise their voice are out there as a replacement?"

Pellegrini has no plan B; this "we'll play one way and it's up to the other team to stop" bollocks is just that, that doesn't work. You have to accommodate for the opposition but he's too stubborn.

Never mind him sitting on his hands or standing arms folded as quiet as a church mouse when it's not working, wouldn't want to get a reaction out of some players would we.. Everyone watching could see from 10 minutes on the players couldn't give a flying fuck, I'd like to see the manager, who's paid to motivate them, to do so actual motivating. I imagine the half time team talk was akin to a little girls tea party.

As much as some are determined to believe that others have never been behind the current manager, they choose not to see the obvious due to the fear of the hit their own ego would take.

Pellegrini couldn't motivate the players after a bad loss? That's on him.

In our title winning season;

When we lost at Stamford bridge we went on and beat Arsenal the next week.

When we lost in the last minute to Sunderland that season we went on to beat Liverpool the next game

When we lost that game to Swansea we beat Chelsea next time up and of course after that Arsenal defeat...

We've been lackluster for longer than we were entertaining, the manager takes his portion of the blame. He's openly said he's underestimated teams, that's not good enough at this level, as Mancini found out and it was evident tonight.

Correct.

The day that the club declared to the entire football world that manchester city players run the club and can fire the manager was the day we fucked up.

That decision was on the Spanish duo.

As well as MP being on his way, these two fifth columnists should be right behind him. Khaldoon, who quite rightly to this point has been beyond criticism, needs to man up now and swing the axe.

If not, I genuinely fear for the future of the city project.

And mods, where the **** did my thread go..?

It went to archive before it spiraled out of control, it was going nowhere but downwards.

I can see this thread going the same way before too long to be honest

just imagine pellegrini doing this......

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQYWcbZL_c&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQYWcb ... e=youtu.be</a>

strongbowholic said:

thing is he got it the wrong way round. jimmy was right for sunday abd navas tonight. tbh honest its not the first time is it?

After the Wigan game I couldn't help thinking- Is Pellers (like Bacon Face and Maureen) a winner? - No!
Will he make us feel better by keeping/introducing some English talent to the squad=NO,
Is he great at excuses, Yes,....
End Of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.