Discuss Pellegrini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I enjoyed it more when we were shit. We have some right ungrateful cunts in our wings these days.

P.S. If you can't be arsed turning up give your ticket away for free to another blue as it's doing fuckall sat in your house

taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Jeez I was indifferent towards Pelle before Lpool and tonight's game. If anything after reading the personal attacks, the Manure like divine right to the league posts and the lack of sense of consequence of removing him - I actually support him more.

It's like a car crash. So called Blues asking others to commit suicide because they don't hate Pellegrini. Still it's a decent reminder that every club has it's segment of losers within the supporter base.
I'm not sure that last part's called for really.

Yeah I must apologise for calling someone a loser. I'm glad though that Blues asking other Blues to commit suicide sits so well with you.

BillyShears said:
jake28 said:
BillyShears said:
Pellegrini's had one serious transfer window and less than 10 months. Mancini had 3 and a half years. The fact you ask that question is just a bit naive mate. What happens next will define Pellegrini. He's done a fantastic job with someone else's players this season.

The last line is just embarrassing mate. Go to bed.

Why? It's my opinion and I'm happy stand by it. I watched you go down with the ship last season pal, so you're in no position to tell me what's embarrassing.

Whilst I do remain of the opinion that he warrants another season before his position should be truly scrutinized, don't you think that performance had a little whiff of the odd performance late in Mancini's reign, which were ultimately what contributed to his sacking?

That was really shite that, Billy, and, like the performances against Watford, Wigan & Sunderland tonight to all but name a few, Pellegrini cannot be exempt of blame.

BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:
It always seems to be a battle between Mancini and Pellegrini on here

What if neither are good enough for us

Pellegrini's had one serious transfer window and less than 10 months. Mancini had 3 and a half years. The fact you ask that question is just a bit naive mate. What happens next will define Pellegrini. He's done a fantastic job with someone else's players this season.

It's impossible to say he's done a fantastic job until the title race is finally played out. Currently we look like coming third there's not a chance more than 0.1% of us would call that 'fantastic'. It's acceptable and you're right that what happens next defines him.

BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Jeez I was indifferent towards Pelle before Lpool and tonight's game. If anything after reading the personal attacks, the Manure like divine right to the league posts and the lack of sense of consequence of removing him - I actually support him more.

It's like a car crash. So called Blues asking others to commit suicide because they don't hate Pellegrini. Still it's a decent reminder that every club has it's segment of losers within the supporter base.

Which you admit to on your constant Mancini hatred?

BillyShears said:
chris85mcfc said:
It always seems to be a battle between Mancini and Pellegrini on here

What if neither are good enough for us

Lets ship Aguero, Yaya, Dzeko and Silva out and let him get his own players in then.

Fernandinho, Negredo, Navas and Jovetic and co must have been signed by Kidd.

"what happens next.." always an excuse. Pellegrini failed to motivate the players tonight yet you said he did nothing wrong.

Myself > My Ego > City would be an apt username for you Billy

I thought we were going to attack teams - score a goal and keep goingfor more.

We look like last season - tippy tappy slow , slow and slower.

He seems to get a lot of things tactically wrong

Today playing bottom of the table team - Garcia played like a 5th defender , Ferdi didn't seem to know what his roll was.

Plays Navas away at pool when you need fighters then Milner at home when you need to break teams down.
Sticks with Nasri when hes performing poorly week after week - why not give Jovetic a run, at least he looks like he wants to play and prove something.
If Negredo still has shoulder issues then send him to the surgeon or whatever to get it sorted if there is nothing wrong with it then where has his form gone, 5 minutes at the end of each game won't get it back. I know Komps is important but whatdoes it say to Lescott if hes being preferred when injured.

Being nice to your players is Ok when they are performing but a lot of them need a real b*llocking, can he do it?

I thought the end of the season might be critical as its a world cup year - Half our team are just not turning up. We have a title on the line and recently have drawn 0-0 at Norwich, drawn at Arse foot off the gas, and tonight was the worst.

The main thing we expect especially from a team which has the highest average salary of any sports team is that they give 100%. I can't remeber the last time i saw Bayern , RM , Barca etc. have such an abject performance i a game that matters.

Pellegrini is a good guy but not a top top manager..
1st....2 seasons ago
2nd...last season
This season........??
We may have played some great stuff this yr but what exactly does it count for?A happy ship where the players are on easy street.
Very very dissapointed...why? Because next season is only gonna be.tougher

BillyShears said:
taconinja said:
BillyShears said:
I'm not sure that last part's called for really.

Yeah I must apologise for calling someone a loser. I'm glad though that Blues asking other Blues to commit suicide sits so well with you.
It doesn't. It sits right with telling someone they should be lobotomized.

BillyShears said:
GaudinoMotors said:

You've got to remember how supportive you and fat boy were, when we won the FA cup and PL...so surely you can understand ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.