Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

GaudinoMotors said:
OB1 said:
FantasyIreland said:
I can......

Jovetic is an attacking midfielder,an injury jinxed one,he was never going to get games ahead of Nasri/silva/Yaya or even Navas or Milner.

Milner's intention was always to leave,regardless of the shite he's been peddling.

Negredo left for off the field issues.

Let me add that it is a completely unproven assertion that Pellegrini ruined Nastasic.

He didn't exactly nurture him back and improve him.

Well he has certainly ruined Kompany.

Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
You really are a sad sad bastard. Get a life.

I am entitled to post my view without getting abuse from you.

You really are and always have been a self conceited wanker of the highest order.

I am indeed a conceited wanker of the highest order. The difference between me and you is that I can back up my conceit in the real world. I await with baited breathe for someone to even vouch for knowing you in the real world. As I said, fucking sad bastard.

That really is breathtaking arrogance. Big shot my arse! Anyone who was actually doing something serious wouldn't spend all day on here desperately trying to appear more intelligent than they are. Fraud of the highest order.

pudge said:
Some people have changed their tune.

What happened to Pellegrini "certainly being the manager again next season and is going to get serious backing from the board with regards transfers in the summer."?

Must have been wumming, as per usual.

I cannot agree with that. They very well may just have been clueless.

Mister Appointment said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Juan King said:
Haven't a clue. Rhymes with number two. Two Tribes Go To War - Frankie Goes To Hollywood. It's Frank Clark coming back!

And sometimes, believe it or not, I am not offering clues.

I posted earlier, don't believe it can be Sabella, because the nod is supposed to be from someone in a job.

And in that instance, they would surely come at the end of the season?

With an interim caretaker, whether that be Vieira or Kidd.

Gonna have to disagree with Yoda on this one. I think with the names involved and the way the situation is unfolding, I think it's more likely MP will see out the remainder of the season.

Of course I reserve the right to change my mind should we not beat West Ham ;)

If they consider Pellegrini surplus to requirements, what makes you think the owners will sit on their hands and hope for the best that we scrape over the line in the last six matches?

An unnecessary £50m bluff, especially if the players already think he is out and some of them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.