Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Appointment said:
Pablo1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
It's not Rafa. It was never going to be Rafa. It never will be Rafa. The entire notion is so laughable that it is becoming deeply worrying the number of people talking about it as if it's even remotely possible.

The 1, 2, & 3 of who City are talking to and expect to make a call from are incredibly predictable in the best possible way.
I'd take Benitez on a short term contract. I don't think it will be, he certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but the only thing laughable are those making out as if he's the reincarnation of Alan Ball.

I never mentioned Alan Ball. IN fact not seen any references to him at all but i haven't read the last 10 pages in detail. The point is simply that if you pay attention to what the characteristics are which the club want from a manager, Benitez fails the two most fundamental ones - ergo it's never going to happen - it's a laughable notion. A bit like suggesting a straight man would be make a great husband for Stephen Fry. It's a laughable notion. It's never going to happen. No matter how much they have in common.
My mention of Alan Ball was more to do with the posters who have been slagging him off for his managerial ability. I Agree with the jist of the rest of your post, I don't see us going for him anytime soon.

Juan King said:
McfcMK said:
People posting different names from these clues from TH. They just go straight over my head, haven't got a clue what he is on about.

Haven't a clue. Rhymes with number two. Two Tribes Go To War - Frankie Goes To Hollywood. It's Frank Clark coming back!

And sometimes, believe it or not, I am not offering clues.

I posted earlier, don't believe it can be Sabella, because the nod is supposed to be from someone in a job.

And in that instance, they would surely come at the end of the season?

With an interim caretaker, whether that be Vieira or Kidd.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Juan King said:
McfcMK said:
People posting different names from these clues from TH. They just go straight over my head, haven't got a clue what he is on about.

Haven't a clue. Rhymes with number two. Two Tribes Go To War - Frankie Goes To Hollywood. It's Frank Clark coming back!

I posted earlier, don't believe it can be Sabella, because the nod is supposed to be from someone in a job.

So how soon are you expecting Pellers to get the boot then Tolmie. Are we talking hours or days?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Juan King said:
McfcMK said:

Wait so Pellegrini might go before the season end?

Pablo1 said:
My mention of Alan Ball was more to do with the posters who have been slagging him off for his managerial ability. I Agree with the jist of the rest of your post, I don't see us going for him anytime soon.

Rafa's trophy haul speaks for itself and his hatred for Ferguson and all things United is enough for me to have a soft spot for him. He's a top manager. Just not right for us at all.

Part of me kind of wants Pellegrini to stay and oversee a revamp of the squad purely as it sends a message to the players that it's not just the manager who faces the consequences of a poor season. They clearly outed Mancini and I worry it's going to be a recurring theme if it's just the manager that is sacked this season.

On the other hand don't think I can stomach another season of 4-4-2 with DZeko.

Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

OB1 said:
FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:
in all honesty neither can i.

I can......

Jovetic is an attacking midfielder,an injury jinxed one,he was never going to get games ahead of Nasri/silva/Yaya or even Navas or Milner.

Milner's intention was always to leave,regardless of the shite he's been peddling.

Negredo left for off the field issues.

Let me add that it is a completely unproven assertion that Pellegrini ruined Nastasic.

He didn't exactly nurture him back and improve him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Juan King said:
McfcMK said:

Gonna have to disagree with Yoda on this one. I think with the names involved and the way the situation is unfolding, I think it's more likely MP will see out the remainder of the season.

Of course I reserve the right to change my mind should we not beat West Ham ;)

Some people have changed their tune.

What happened to Pellegrini "certainly being the manager again next season and is going to get serious backing from the board with regards transfers in the summer."?

Must have been wumming, as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.