Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Frankly if the powers that be take no action they deserve to miss out on top 4.

You really are a sad sad bastard. Get a life.

I am entitled to post my view without getting abuse from you.

You really are and always have been a self conceited wanker of the highest order.

I am indeed a conceited wanker of the highest order. The difference between me and you is that I can back up my conceit in the real world. I await with baited breathe for someone to even vouch for knowing you in the real world. As I said, fucking sad bastard.

robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Frankly if the powers that be take no action they deserve to miss out on top 4.

You really are and always have been a self conceited wanker of the highest order.

It takes a special type of poster to do what he does that's for sure, most people have a little bit more self awareness

blue ranger said:
Are City talking to people with a view to now or in the summer? The type of manager we would be looking for surely would be employed now and not currently available? Unless it's a Koeman type manager who may move now. Is he a contender?

The timing will be in the summer. Absolutely no way City will announce a new manager whilst that manager is still employed, and pretty much everyone we want from my understanding, is still employed.

I also think that the likelihood of Pellegrini going before the season ends has diminished considerably.

Lets not forget how dire our set pieces are. We clearly don't do enough work on them and seem to lack any sort of organisation whatsoever.

Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:
Rafa's Napoli: 4th place in Serie A, 1 win in their last 6 games.

A tactically astute coach who had his day, now is just 'meh' and has been overtaken by fresh faces with new ideas.

But if you try and pitch the job to a manager with the clause "you're out in a year", who can you really expect to get?

It's not Rafa. It was never going to be Rafa. It never will be Rafa. The entire notion is so laughable that it is becoming deeply worrying the number of people talking about it as if it's even remotely possible.

The 1, 2, & 3 of who City are talking to and expect to make a call from are incredibly predictable in the best possible way.
I'd take Benitez on a short term contract. I don't think it will be, he certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but the only thing laughable are those making out as if he's the reincarnation of Alan Ball.

Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:

I am indeed a conceited wanker of the highest order. The difference between me and you is that I can back up my conceit in the real world. I await with baited breathe for someone to even vouch for knowing you in the real world. As I said, fucking sad bastard.

"baited breathe" - is that the same as bated breath? If you're going to dish it out, dish it out correctly.

Pablo1 said:
Mister Appointment said:
LoveCity said:
Rafa's Napoli: 4th place in Serie A, 1 win in their last 6 games.

A tactically astute coach who had his day, now is just 'meh' and has been overtaken by fresh faces with new ideas.

But if you try and pitch the job to a manager with the clause "you're out in a year", who can you really expect to get?

It's not Rafa. It was never going to be Rafa. It never will be Rafa. The entire notion is so laughable that it is becoming deeply worrying the number of people talking about it as if it's even remotely possible.

The 1, 2, & 3 of who City are talking to and expect to make a call from are incredibly predictable in the best possible way.
I'd take Benitez on a short term contract. I don't think it will be, he certainly wouldn't be my first choice, but the only thing laughable are those making out as if he's the reincarnation of Alan Ball.

I never mentioned Alan Ball. IN fact not seen any references to him at all but i haven't read the last 10 pages in detail. The point is simply that if you pay attention to what the characteristics are which the club want from a manager, Benitez fails the two most fundamental ones - ergo it's never going to happen - it's a laughable notion. A bit like suggesting a straight man would be make a great husband for Stephen Fry. It's a laughable notion. It's never going to happen. No matter how much they have in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.