Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
City are negotiating with Napoli about bringing Benitez in early (his contract ends this season).

They of course are playing hard ball, Rafa wants the gig.

Is this an idea or actual info?

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
Marvin said:
If he was going to resign / be sacked I think we'd have heard by now.

I also think the MEN are making it up about Nasri, Dzeko etc. There's no way anyone at City would be stupid enough to name names. They are just putting names to the line that the players should take some responsibility.

So we limp on for another week with Pellegrini.

You know what will happen at the end of the season. Vieira will move on. Pellegrini will get fired. We'll be 5th, and Ancellotti will renew his contact at Real Madrid

I don't understand why City's bosses are prepared to gamble with City's top 4 position when it's obvious he's lost control.

Bloody hell that's even more depressing than your normal output
Depressing or just true? I said on the very first game that the players were complacent and we were going to do a Mancini all over again and here we are. I am not always down about City but what's going on at MCFC at the moment, given the players at this club, is shambolic.

Having seen my first game 62_63 season I stupidly thought all this shit was behind us how stupid am I.
I have seen some shit through the years (as have many of you). But to have the players we have now and to see a certain element turn on the club and US is truly depressing

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
Marvin said:
If he was going to resign / be sacked I think we'd have heard by now.

I also think the MEN are making it up about Nasri, Dzeko etc. There's no way anyone at City would be stupid enough to name names. They are just putting names to the line that the players should take some responsibility.

So we limp on for another week with Pellegrini.

You know what will happen at the end of the season. Vieira will move on. Pellegrini will get fired. We'll be 5th, and Ancellotti will renew his contact at Real Madrid

I don't understand why City's bosses are prepared to gamble with City's top 4 position when it's obvious he's lost control.

Bloody hell that's even more depressing than your normal output
Depressing or just true? I said on the very first game that the players were complacent and we were going to do a Mancini all over again and here we are. I am not always down about City but what's going on at MCFC at the moment, given the players at this club, is shambolic.

Agree completely

i can understand keeping him till the end of the season BUT NO WAY should he be here next season......he is tactically nieve, weak and inflexible.

he is a poor man manager and will not make necessary changes (infact he makes pointless ones to the defensive line every game)

yes we can lay blame at the players feet BUT his tactical approach has helped to expose our weaknesses and the players have understandibly lost faith in him.......

lets hope the powers at be do the right thing in the summer and quickly and that they have already identified the person to succeed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.