Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluebobom said:
As much as I think they'll sack him, and as much as I'm not sure whether he should stay, I really feel the club need to back their manager. You can't go around saying you have a long term plan, 5 trophies in 5 years and then sack someone after winning two in two. This season has been a big under-performance, but you either have a long term plan or you don't, and a long term plan means sticking to it despite short term setbacks.

Sacking him would also send a message to the players that they are more important than the managers, and I really feel these players need to know that their manager's not going anywhere, and that they need to put in some decent shifts or leave the club.

Having said that, he'll probably be gone by Monday.

Mate have you watched us since Xmas? He's fucking useless. It's not a sort term setback if he stays it's a disaster

FanchesterCity said:
cookster said:
LoveCity said:
Is this an idea or actual info?

Actual would be taking it too far.

One of my best mates is a well connected dipper. Reckons Benitez has already said yes and we have tried to accelerate due to recent form.

However as we know De Laurentiis is a tw@t to deal with.

To look at Benitez in a panic situation might be understandable.
To have identified him prior to this mess is worrying.

I agree with this.

Gaylord du Bois said:
waspish said:
I'd give the YAYA the managers job to end of the season...
It's quite apparent that he's had it for some time now already.
Yeah that's why he's decided to play the holding role in a 4. Behave blaming yaya is a joke. Could messi play centre half?

now the numbness from yesterday has gone we can look at this without any blinkers on, finish top 4 and i think he keeps his job, finish any lower and he's gone, if he gets us back in the chumps league i think our owners will let him do the final year of his contract

Last 12 games in league starting with Everton game 10th on January:

4 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses.

In same period someone like Pardew with a lot worse squad:

8 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses.

hilts said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
So when will the axe fall, with 2 games to go when we slip out of the top 4?

He either goes now or he goes in the summer. Anything else is just ridiculous.

win at southampton last day of the season MP good, lose then MP bad, brilliant
MP would be a fucking genius if he wins at Southampton on the last day of the season as they're playing at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.