Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
hilts said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
So when will the axe fall, with 2 games to go when we slip out of the top 4?

He either goes now or he goes in the summer. Anything else is just ridiculous.

win at southampton last day of the season MP good, lose then MP bad, brilliant
MP would be a fucking genius if he wins at Southampton on the last day of the season as they're playing at our place.

Mmmm, Southampton last day of the season. Revenge !!!

OrigamiNinja said:
jrb said:
Then there's the problem of FFP.

if City sacked Pellers and his coaching staff, it would cost the club millions, with no guarantee that Paddy or another short-term Manager would get us a CL place.

Then there's the fallout, similar to when we sacked Mancini on the eve of the cup final. That backfired and we lost the final. Do the club want to go to go down that road again, but this time with a CL place at stake?

For me it's at this point that City tell UEFA to fuck off. Pointless bringing in a new manager with one hand tied behind his back because the way I look at it trying to comply with FFP means we have no chance of winning the CL and more importantly it lessens our chance of winning the Prem. The worst that can happen is UEFA kick us out of a tournament were not good enough to win anyway. We tried to play it their way and took "a pinch" and now look at us. It's time for City to go to war on this.

I feel deeply uncomfortable about this

Ratboy started this and Carragher has picked it up recently

I think they are shit stirring

Think we are being goaded into taking something on which we might even not want to win when it all ends

DTKOAG said:
If it's Pelligrini or Benitez then I would prefer to stay as we are thanks.

Benitez may be boring but he's effective and effective is what we're crying out for and Pellegrini seems incapable of delivering that right now.

marco said:
LoveCity said:
cookster said:
Actual would be taking it too far.

One of my best mates is a well connected dipper. Reckons Benitez has already said yes and we have tried to accelerate due to recent form.

However as we know De Laurentiis is a tw@t to deal with.

If any coach can send our fans into a deeper state of apathy, it's Rafa. Boring personality, unexciting teams, the Etihad will go from quiet to a mausoleum I suspect with him in charge. At least he can set up a defence though and his European record isn't bad.

Nothing on the Italian sites, they usually find out this stuff quickly. Hopefully it stays that way. :-)

he was at 9/1 and now at 3/1 and betfair suspended betting :-(

Suspending betting on a 3-1 shot ? Behave

moh said:
OrigamiNinja said:
jrb said:
Then there's the problem of FFP.

if City sacked Pellers and his coaching staff, it would cost the club millions, with no guarantee that Paddy or another short-term Manager would get us a CL place.

Then there's the fallout, similar to when we sacked Mancini on the eve of the cup final. That backfired and we lost the final. Do the club want to go to go down that road again, but this time with a CL place at stake?

For me it's at this point that City tell UEFA to fuck off. Pointless bringing in a new manager with one hand tied behind his back because the way I look at it trying to comply with FFP means we have no chance of winning the CL and more importantly it lessens our chance of winning the Prem. The worst that can happen is UEFA kick us out of a tournament were not good enough to win anyway. We tried to play it their way and took "a pinch" and now look at us. It's time for City to go to war on this.

I feel deeply uncomfortable about this

Ratboy started this and Carragher has picked it up recently

I think they are shit stirring

Think we are being goaded into taking something on which we might even not want to win when it all ends

It needs taking on.
Just not by us. We don't really need to take it on any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.