Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:
Right now, I'd say between us and LIverpool for 4th.... it's 50/50. That's appalling really, but probably accurate.

I would Liverpool favourites to be honest.

Can see them winning their last 6 games so we need 14 points from our last 6 games which we won't get.

You think Liverpool will beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

Chelsea have the title wrapped up they will be in party mode so yes I do.

Hardly unlikely we can arrest this slide if MP stays in charge and even if he is replaced which I suspect he will before seasons end I doubt our capacity to get the required number of points needed.

LoveCity said:
cookster said:
LoveCity said:
Is this an idea or actual info?

Actual would be taking it too far.

One of my best mates is a well connected dipper. Reckons Benitez has already said yes and we have tried to accelerate due to recent form.

However as we know De Laurentiis is a tw@t to deal with.

If any coach can send our fans into a deeper state of apathy, it's Rafa. Boring personality, unexciting teams, the Etihad will go from quiet to a mausoleum I suspect with him in charge. At least he can set up a defence though and his European record isn't bad.

Nothing on the Italian sites, they usually find out this stuff quickly. Hopefully it stays that way. :-)

Maybe not on the Italian sites but the news is filtering through.

EXCLUSIVE: Man City consider stunning swoop for former Chelsea and Liverpool boss
MANCHESTER CITY are considering a stunning move for Rafa Benitez.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...ity-stunning-swoop-Chelsea-and-Liverpool-boss

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
cookster said:

One of my best mates is a well connected dipper. Reckons Benitez has already said yes and we have tried to accelerate due to recent form.

If any coach can send our fans into a deeper state of apathy, it's Rafa. Boring personality, unexciting teams, the Etihad will go from quiet to a mausoleum I suspect with him in charge. At least he can set up a defence though and his European record isn't bad.

Nothing on the Italian sites, they usually find out this stuff quickly. Hopefully it stays that way. :-)

EXCLUSIVE: Man City consider stunning swoop for former Chelsea and Liverpool boss

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...ity-stunning-swoop-Chelsea-and-Liverpool-boss

Jeez - would be like swapping Kalms for Nytol

cookster said:
LoveCity said:
cookster said:

Stunning swoop and rafa Benitez in the same sentence :(

lancs blue said:
jrb said:
mancity1 said:

Can see them winning their last 6 games so we need 14 points from our last 6 games which we won't get.

No. See their remaining fixtures in the race for 4t thread. Are remaining fixtures are easier.

Seriously, do you think any fixture is easy for us the way we're playing??

hang on a minute, we are not that bad, we were unlucky at palace, even at burnley although shite were were cheated and you can add a few more games to that. at the scum the lino missed a couple of offsides so a given a fair rub of the green we'll be fine.

Ohh:

Rooney: "We know some City players are not the best at tracking back and defending and we felt we could make them pay for that."

I will be absolutely infuriated if we get Rafa, he is finished at the very highest level of management and will have won the lottery getting the City job.

He has spent a shed load at Napoli, failed to get them past the early CL knockouts, failing to get them in the top 3 of Serie A, basically he has failed and Napoli look like the can't wait to get rid.

He only won the Europa League with Chelsea because they were the most well equipped team in the competition and failed miserably in the CL group stage which was an absolute mystery considering the players they had, plus the went into it as Champions League winners.

Inter nearly finished him at the very elite level.

It just sounds like Txiki is getting a fellow countryman in so he can can have a stronger voice in the boardroom.

mancity1 said:
LoveCity said:
mancity1 said:

You think Liverpool will beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

Chelsea have the title wrapped up they will be in party mode so yes I do.

Hardly unlikely we can arrest this slide if MP stays in charge and even if he is replaced which I suspect he will before seasons end I doubt our capacity to get the required number of points needed.

we'l know a lot better after west ham, if we win and they lose at WBA then there is 7pts in it 8 if you take in the goal average with 5 games to go ,id say if that happens we are near to passing the hurdle if it works to Liverpools advantage were def fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.