Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHU game will decide about a lot.

Txiki is gambling on that match.

A draw/loss there and he will know Pool will catch us if Pelle stays.

mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:
pavelsrnicek said:
So the gap to Liverpool is 4 points.

Realistically under Pellegrini how many more points will we get?

We only play 2 teams with nothing to play for -West Ham and Swansea. Villa and QPR are battling for their lives. Spurs and Southampton have European ambitions. Will we, having been out fought and out thought by United, Liverpool, Burnley and Palace of late, have enough left in the tank to get the 12 points or so we'll need? Really not sure if Pellegrini can get this team to do enough. He's a dead man walking so get rid now.

Right now, I'd say between us and LIverpool for 4th.... it's 50/50. That's appalling really, but probably accurate.

I would Liverpool favourites to be honest.

Can see them winning their last 6 games so we need 14 points from our last 6 games which we won't get.

No. See their remaining fixtures in the race for 4t thread. Are remaining fixtures are easier.

mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:
pavelsrnicek said:
So the gap to Liverpool is 4 points.

Realistically under Pellegrini how many more points will we get?

We only play 2 teams with nothing to play for -West Ham and Swansea. Villa and QPR are battling for their lives. Spurs and Southampton have European ambitions. Will we, having been out fought and out thought by United, Liverpool, Burnley and Palace of late, have enough left in the tank to get the 12 points or so we'll need? Really not sure if Pellegrini can get this team to do enough. He's a dead man walking so get rid now.

Right now, I'd say between us and LIverpool for 4th.... it's 50/50. That's appalling really, but probably accurate.

Can see them winning their last 6 games so we need 14 points from our last 6 games which we won't get.

You think Liverpool will beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

jrb said:
mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:

No. See their remaining fixtures in the race for 4t thread. Are remaining fixtures are easier.

Seriously, do you think any fixture is easy for us the way we're playing??

jrb said:
mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:

I thought ours were 6 games ago... I think it's too hard to predict now, but we are nervous and hell and Liverpool having nothing to lose. The wind is in their direction now.

jrb said:
mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:

cant see us missing out on top 4, i still have us down for 3rd, if we can get a win against west ham it will set us up, l/pool are at west brom thats a tricky fixture

LoveCity said:
mancity1 said:
FanchesterCity said:

You think Liverpool will beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge?

Might muster a draw.
But Tottenham look ominous for us.

It's pointless going through sets of fixtures though, unpredictable things happens, especially at the end of the season. 4 point swing, that's the thing... is that possible... I think so. We might need the goal difference, let's put it that way.

6 points from the last 6 games does not offer much encouragement that Pellegrini can select and motivate 11 of the players at his disposal to do the job that is required over the next and final 6 games

better off without him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.