Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the gap to Liverpool is 4 points.

Realistically under Pellegrini how many more points will we get?

We only play 2 teams with nothing to play for -West Ham and Swansea. Villa and QPR are battling for their lives. Spurs and Southampton have European ambitions. Will we, having been out fought and out thought by United, Liverpool, Burnley and Palace of late, have enough left in the tank to get the 12 points or so we'll need? Really not sure if Pellegrini can get this team to do enough. He's a dead man walking so get rid now.

Davs 19 said:
marco said:
LoveCity said:
If any coach can send our fans into a deeper state of apathy, it's Rafa. Boring personality, unexciting teams, the Etihad will go from quiet to a mausoleum I suspect with him in charge. At least he can set up a defence though and his European record isn't bad.

Nothing on the Italian sites, they usually find out this stuff quickly. Hopefully it stays that way. :-)

he was at 9/1 and now at 3/1 and betfair suspended betting :-(

Suspending betting on a 3-1 shot ? Behave
9 and 3 with Bwin/Victor suspended betting with Betfair

pavelsrnicek said:

We only play 2 teams with nothing to play for -West Ham and Swansea. Villa and QPR are battling for their lives. Spurs and Southampton have European ambitions. Will we, having been out fought and out thought by United, Liverpool, Burnley and Palace of late, have enough left in the tank to get the 12 points or so we'll need? Really not sure if Pellegrini can get this team to do enough. He's a dead man walking so get rid now.

Right now, I'd say between us and LIverpool for 4th.... it's 50/50. That's appalling really, but probably accurate.

Marvin said:
If he was going to resign / be sacked I think we'd have heard by now.

I also think the MEN are making it up about Nasri, Dzeko etc. There's no way anyone at City would be stupid enough to name names. They are just putting names to the line that the players should take some responsibility.

So we limp on for another week with Pellegrini.

You know what will happen at the end of the season. Vieira will move on. Pellegrini will get fired. We'll be 5th, and Ancellotti will renew his contact at Real Madrid

I don't understand why City's bosses are prepared to gamble with City's top 4 position when it's obvious he's lost control.

pavelsrnicek said:

Won't need 12 ten should do it dippers wont get 15 from six games, still think we'll get third.

FanchesterCity said:
pavelsrnicek said:

Right now, I'd say between us and LIverpool for 4th.... it's 50/50. That's appalling really, but probably accurate.

I would Liverpool favourites to be honest.

Can see them winning their last 6 games so we need 14 points from our last 6 games which we won't get.

To think we were either 12 point or 15 points in front of Arsenal, and 8 points in front of United at one stage, the turn around in points has been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.