Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

Unobtainable but Simeone should be the top target in the summer. Players too lazy and chummy. Disgusting.

Kindly pack your shit and fuck off.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Cheesy said:
If ANYONE still thinks Pellegrini is a good manager I think they need their sanity questioning.

I think it's become obvious now to even die hard MP loyalists that while the team still plays offensively he's destroyed any defensive strategy left over by Mancini.

You could fit a bus through the holes in that back 4 today. And no defense cover what so ever in midfield.

This has to be our worst loss this season against team that's been very predictable. Absolute shambles and he needs to go.

And to add to that, I remember us doing better against these sh*ts even when mancini was nearing the end with us.

What the hell do Soriano and Khaldoon see in Pellegrini to stop them sacking the guy? There are zero signs anything all improve so what the hell are they waiting for??????

Andouble said:
Unobtainable but Simeone should be the top target in the summer. Players too lazy and chummy. Disgusting.

Both him and Klopp aren't doing much better at their respected clubs,

I don't know what he was thinking going with Milner pretty much up front instead of providing some midfield energy and then when it's clear we need that energy he takes him off and puts the lacklustre Nasri on. It's almost like he's trying to get the sack.

We look a shambles to be honest and it's getting worse. He doesn't seem to have a clue how to fix it.

I am just tired of losing. I don't care about positives anymore. Please just go.

After calming down for ten minutes, I still can't see him being sacked.

But that performance has changed my views on him, we need a change. Get Barker in the team next game too, we need desperately lack hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.