Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Appointment said:
Ducado said:
Bloody hell we have some back stabbing revisionists on here

Indeed. The worst fringes of our support in one thread.
I'd say the worse fringes of our support are those who get caught singing "Munich" songs or throwing things at players as they're about to take a corner or who get off their heads and start fighting with other blues at the game.
Discussing the pro's and cons of various managers (whichever side your taking) is low on that particular list.

Unless they're one and the same of course..

Ducado said:
Mister Appointment said:
Ducado said:
Bloody hell we have some back stabbing revisionists on here

They are not the type of City fans that I know, I understand the frustration and even some anger but it's going to far now

Personally I think there's a volume of the loudest ones who aren't even Blues. I find it hard to believe that any self respecting City supporter would spend so much time talking shit about so many different aspects of the club on such a relentless almost obsessed basis. I won't name them but you and I both know who they are.

Blues
Top management has decided to continue with MP. Many not very happy including me as I understand the sadness , worry ,frustration , possible shame ,even anger at the current run of results .
Nevertheless as blues I think that we must get behind him and the team on Sunday . We cannot afford to let this current situation impede our support . The team will hopefully respond to us all collectively .

CTID

Mister Appointment said:
Ducado said:
Mister Appointment said:

They are not the type of City fans that I know, I understand the frustration and even some anger but it's going to far now

Personally I think there's a volume of the loudest ones who aren't even Blues. I find it hard to believe that any self respecting City supporter would spend so much time talking shit about so many different aspects of the club on such a relentless almost obsessed basis. I won't name them but you and I both know who they are.

Priceless. One of my fave posts of all time. It just works on so many levels. Grandiose. Pompous. Complete lack of self awareness. It gets a Bob's thumbs up.

BobKowalski said:
Mister Appointment said:
Ducado said:

Priceless. One of my fave posts of all time. It just works on so many levels. Grandiose. Pompous. Complete lack of self awareness. It gets a Bob's thumbs up.

It really is an amazing post, one of my all time favourites.

mosssideblue said:
bluegaz13 said:
We won the league last season despite Pellegrini and with Liverpool imploding.
With the squad we have, we should be walking away with it again this season.
For the last couple of seasons, how many games have we won away at our main rivals grounds, how many have we even come close to winning?.
He is clueless tactically, and can't set a team up.
The team selection, especially at home to Barca was nothing short of criminal and even on Sunday, when he decided finally to play with one striker, he starts with silky James Milner as our number 10....,incredible !
he just seems incapable of learning from past mistakes or is incredibly stubborn.

Are you saying you think Pellers had nothing to do with us winning the league last year?
He had little to do with it.

bluefandk said:
BobKowalski said:
Mister Appointment said:

It really is an amazing post, one of my all time favourites.

Come on lads leave it out, we don't want him having to reinvent himself again :)

raymondkl92 said:
mosssideblue said:
bluegaz13 said:
We won the league last season despite Pellegrini and with Liverpool imploding.
With the squad we have, we should be walking away with it again this season.
For the last couple of seasons, how many games have we won away at our main rivals grounds, how many have we even come close to winning?.
He is clueless tactically, and can't set a team up.
The team selection, especially at home to Barca was nothing short of criminal and even on Sunday, when he decided finally to play with one striker, he starts with silky James Milner as our number 10....,incredible !
he just seems incapable of learning from past mistakes or is incredibly stubborn.

Are you saying you think Pellers had nothing to do with us winning the league last year?
He had little to do with it.

Pellegrini won us the league and a cup, he should get full credit for that, the question is has he still got it? i think not, trying to take away the mans achievements is bang out of order though imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.