Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
raymondkl92 said:
mosssideblue said:
bluegaz13 said:
We won the league last season despite Pellegrini and with Liverpool imploding.
With the squad we have, we should be walking away with it again this season.
For the last couple of seasons, how many games have we won away at our main rivals grounds, how many have we even come close to winning?.
He is clueless tactically, and can't set a team up.
The team selection, especially at home to Barca was nothing short of criminal and even on Sunday, when he decided finally to play with one striker, he starts with silky James Milner as our number 10....,incredible !
he just seems incapable of learning from past mistakes or is incredibly stubborn.

Are you saying you think Pellers had nothing to do with us winning the league last year?
He had little to do with it.

Your either a wum or thick as fuck - you choose.

I may not have a friend whose life cleans Shiekh Mansour's house every Tuesday, but I do know for sure the Pellegrini leaving rumours hVe very little subalance.

The club employed Pellegrini under the Spanish regime. Mancini was in place.
Pellegrini rumours may have been denied by the club like Mancini but no English media have any scope of him leaving, rumours are coming from here or Twitter simp,y because Klopp left.
Only media outlets reporting it are Itlaian and they have no confirmation or anything leaked by the club, unlike when Mancini was going. Everything's that been said doesn't go back to City have confirmed their intention to keep MP.
They have stated that the players are seen as the blame and not indeed Pellegrini. Personally I want Pellegrini gone and do want Klopp in charge but I do believe the club will hold out because their is no inclining of him going from the club just on social outlets, not even in the English media. He will leave next summer but doubt we'll land Pep.

Hoping its this summer the club makes a move but no one can safely say this is anything like Mancini's situation in 2013.

BobKowalski said:
Mister Appointment said:
Ducado said:
They are not the type of City fans that I know, I understand the frustration and even some anger but it's going to far now

Personally I think there's a volume of the loudest ones who aren't even Blues. I find it hard to believe that any self respecting City supporter would spend so much time talking shit about so many different aspects of the club on such a relentless almost obsessed basis. I won't name them but you and I both know who they are.

Priceless. One of my fave posts of all time. It just works on so many levels. Grandiose. Pompous. Complete lack of self awareness. It gets a Bob's thumbs up.

It's a master class in lack of self awareness. Also, we all know that these terrible people that he is talking about is simply anyone that doesn't fall into line and agree with him. It's arrogance on a Didsburyesque level.

Danielmanc said:
BobKowalski said:
Mister Appointment said:
Personally I think there's a volume of the loudest ones who aren't even Blues. I find it hard to believe that any self respecting City supporter would spend so much time talking shit about so many different aspects of the club on such a relentless almost obsessed basis. I won't name them but you and I both know who they are.

Priceless. One of my fave posts of all time. It just works on so many levels. Grandiose. Pompous. Complete lack of self awareness. It gets a Bob's thumbs up.

It's a master class in lack of self awareness. Also, we all know that these terrible people that he is talking about is simply anyone that doesn't fall into line and agree with him. It's arrogance on a Didsburyesque level.

If anyone suggested that sort of thing of ma he would cry foul and probably be backed by certain mods.

bondsman said:
Danielmanc said:
BobKowalski said:

If anyone suggested that sort of thing of ma he would cry foul and probably be backed by certain mods.

Alright lads - I realise that you're all a bit in love with me - but I know the mods hate it when threads go in this direction, so feel free to drop me a PM and i'll send you a membership pack to my fan club, alternatively, grow a set of bollocks and jog on ...

Mister Appointment said:
bondsman said:
Danielmanc said:

Alright lads - I realise that you're all a bit in love with me - but I know the mods hate it when threads go in this direction, so feel free to drop me a PM and i'll send you a membership pack to my fan club, alternatively, grow a set of bollocks and jog on ...

Ooh alright keep your tights on. Forums are for debate and discussion. The worth of opinions is if they withstand challenges. Repeatedly suggesting certain people's opinions are less informed than others is both patronising and an assumption of infallibility which is clearly unwise.

Mister Appointment said:
bondsman said:
Danielmanc said:

"Jog On" LOL Turns out Billy is really Danny Dyer

Danielmanc said:
BobKowalski said:
Mister Appointment said:

I wouldn't take them too seriously mate. It's the same 3 or 4 posters who didn't rate Mancini as who actually think Pellegrini is a competent manager. They've called him "Olympic standard" "world class" a "proper manager" amongst other things. And they're standing by it. It's clearly another wind up, no football fans are that incompetent in real life. Fool me once shame on you.... you know the rest.

Edit: Oh, and one of them is now taking to saying Pep isn't a top manager. I heard a stat today, it was something like so far in his career he's competed for 22 trophies and won 17 of them. But PelliKeegan is obviously a better man for the job! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.