Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Seriously though is it always the manager's fault?.
We have virtually the whole team currently off form,
And that has to be the manager's fault. A couple of players out of form is one thing but the whole fucking team going through the motions is another.

...and it's not just form it's the total lack of application and effort.

bobmcfc said:
I have so many red supporting friends and luckily for me they have so far not battered my Facebook messenger. Well one has but he's so drunk he's being nice about it

That's where you are going wrong!

Ray78 said:
robbieh said:
Even Mancini, hated by all the players, according to the cabalists on here, manged to go to OT and win weeks before he was sacked. We never descended to this farce under Roberto.

Pellegrini isn't fit to lace his boots, and should be sacked with immediate effect.

Mancini lost the home derby that season and lost in the FA Cup final to a side that got relegated.

We only just lost the derby. First half we were shit. Half time, basically mancini gave them a bollocking. Second half they came out fighting, ended up equalising then nasri sold us dreams. Today first half, except first 10 mins or so we were shit. Half time he probs told the players keep it up we'll score eventually. Second half repeat of first half. Final, could see it coming. The atmosphere was dull due to everyone knowing bobby manc was going whether we won or not, so just imagine what the players felt like on the pitch. We still should have won the final though.

Please please do the decent thing and fuck off.
Then vierra can take over we might get 4th place if not we would be lucky to get 6th

He's simply got to go.

To have this team playing the way it is, is unforgivable.

Comfortably our worst season in many a year given the context.

Look drop the Mancini stuff that has nothing to do with any of this. This is about Pellegrini who should be sacked right now. Enough fucking excuses. No more "Give him to the end of the season" no more "it's the players not him" and no more "there's no one to replace him with". He has well and truly fucked up. The player don't want to play for him, his tactics are fucking wank and he can't organise a defence to save his life. HE HAS TO GO NOW. We are well and truly going to drop out of the top 4 if this clown is given the end of the season. And if the spanish chuckle brothers don't want to sack him as they will lose face then they can fuck off as well.

Pmsl that some on here a. Still making excuses for him and b. Still arguing he is as good as Mancini was.

He has to go, its a results business.

I take no pleasure from it because its meant we have had a shit season.

I will leave the gloating for others to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.