Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
He has to go, its a results business.

I take no pleasure from it because its meant we have had a shit season.

I will leave the gloating for others to do!

There's really nothing to gloat about. We all want what's best for the club and I'm sure we're all gutted about what's going on.

I am far from a qualified football coach. But before today's game I could have told you the following:

- the rags we're going to play mop head wider like they did v Spurs etc so that he could win balls in the air
- carrick is the United player that dictates the tempo of the game
- Yaya is incapable of playing in a midfield two

Unfortunately our idiotic manager failed to prepare for any of these instances.

He has to go now! There is no sense in leaving it to the summer! Dare I say paddy might have the effect on the player's giggs did when he stepped in for the final few games? it can't get any worse so not sacking manuel will damage us further imo.

blueinsa said:

What would people be gloating about exactly?

No room for sympathy in football. Whatever he achieved is history. The players aren't interested and he must be sacked as soon as a suitable replacement is lined up.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
blueinsa said:

There's really nothing to gloat about. We all want what's best for the club and I'm sure we're all gutted about what's going on.

+1

KnaresboroughBlue said:
blueinsa said:

He goes first thing in the morning. Nothing to be gained from keeping him and we just hope a caretaker can stoke some pride in the players between now and the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.