Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always amazed by the number of fans who are so disrespectful of Mancini.

What he did for us was incredible, title, FA Cup, Champions league qualification, 6-1 - he should be a legend to us, and the way some speak about him is hugely inappropriate IMO.

Our best players are still his signings. If he had stayed we would have continued to sign players of that quality because he demanded it.

I think it's poor.

Robbo. said:
Who can we replace him with, Im worried about that.

Seriously mate, who would do a worse job?

Honestly, I think there's at least 10 managers in the PL who are better than him. He really is that bad.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Robbo. said:
Who can we replace him with, Im worried about that.

I'm praying for Real Madrid to get dumped out of the CL and then get Khaldoon to charm the fuck out of Ancelotti

In likelihood they might just do that. Their recent record vs Atletico is dire.

No sign of adjusting things on the right hand side, takes Milner off (one of our better players) yet keeps Navas on who did fuck all.

Doesn't have the stones to drop Yaya or ever sub him off.

I love Mancini just as much as anyone but we need to move on from him now, he's in the past and so are hopefully most of "his players". He's not exactly pulling up trees at Inter either.

Ray78 said:
robbieh said:
Even Mancini, hated by all the players, according to the cabalists on here, manged to go to OT and win weeks before he was sacked. We never descended to this farce under Roberto.

Pellegrini isn't fit to lace his boots, and should be sacked with immediate effect.

Mancini lost the home derby that season and lost in the FA Cup final to a side that got relegated.

And everyone at Wembley knew he was getting sacked, so did the players. Not ideal preparation. And are we in the FA Cup final this year. Nope beaten by a Championship side. Obviously escaped your notice.

Mancini wasn't Bill Shankly but he was much better than this tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.