Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
OB1 said:
FantasyIreland said:
I disagree already.

Its all well and good calling LVG an imposter....but my design or by chance,he has his team playing a system suits their strengths.Pellegrini continues to handicap us by doing the exact opposite.

I don't want to praise anyone connected with the Rags but LVG is no mug and too many City supporters dismissed him too easily.

In the main, I think Pellers is actually trying to play to the team's strengths but it has not worked for him and some variation in approach might have brought greater reward.

He's got the team selection bang on for me today (at last)! Hope Silva's not shoved too far forward. I want us to dominate that midfield today and keep their team of gangly bastards away from our box

got the 5 in midfield right but asking yaya to man mark fellani is just stupid.....everyone knows yaya can't defend nor is he very good in the air for a guy of his size.....

how to nullify a strong attacking player - ask him to man mark someone

how to give a player the freedom of the midfield - ask yay a to man mark him......

i also predicted in the pre match thread a few days ago that fellani pulling onto our fullbacks would be there main point of attack......yet we haven't worked on nullifying that....wh in the box one of the centre halves should be picking him up not clichy or zabba.....they can pick up the other players in there and that should have been worked on in training and it clearly hasn't.

for a pro manager he gets so many decisions wrong before the start of the match and that is due to a lack of consideration for your opposition - something that by his own admission MP doesn't do and its simply not good enough

His time was up 4 weeks ago and the players are now just going through the motions, as he is.

We will miss out on top 4 the way we are going.

Don't turn this around and it's 4 wins in 13. Fucking Frank Clark could have achieved that with this squad.

45 minutes to save his bacon. I don't care how fucking lazy Yaya is or how big a prick Nasri is if Pelligrini can't pick the right players and get them motivated to perform for a game like this he isn't the man for the job anymore

depps said:
45 minutes to save his bacon. I don't care how fucking lazy Yaya is or how big a prick Nasri is if Pelligrini can't pick the right players and get them motivated to perform for a game like this he isn't the man for the job anymore

hes clueless, hes already has one foot out the door, teams have figured out how to play us and he has no answers for that, though to be fair, some players need to go with him, by this rate its be europa cup ffs

It all started going downhill when it went 'holistic'. Fuck that bollocks let's just be ruthless, efficient and fucking consistently successful. You win fuck all being nice or losing focus having too much other shit going on like NYCFC. Just fucking buy Messi, Pogba and Bale and fucking smash the rags and chavs next year, tell that fat cheating corrupt **** Platini we'll see his fat arse in court if he fucking brings out his Ffp bullshit. Fuck every one of the bastards, the fucking City-hating cunts. Platini, Gill, Mourinho, fuck off and fuck your mother up the arse you utter fucking cheating scum fucks.

he must go and he must go now

he should have been fucked off in January he's a clueless twat

Sorry but thats how i feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.