Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini (2014/15)

I'm Blue said:
The players aren't trying anymore, they want him gone.
I gotta say I don't blame them.
He's needs to go now, I see people saying he needs to stay till the end of the season, what's the point?
We've been poor for months and are getting worse by the week, top 4 in seriously under threat and right now I don't see us winning more than a couple of the remaining games at best.
Another season of this is just frightening.

Find the players that want Pellegrini gone, cross reference with the players that wanted Mancini gone, then sack them.

I'm Blue said:
He's needs to go now, I see people saying he needs to stay till the end of the season, what's the point?
We've been poor for months and are getting worse by the week, top 4 in seriously under threat and right now I don't see us winning more than a couple of the remaining games at best.

I'm not sure it;s that the players aren't trying. Maybe one or two but plenty put lots of work in today. It's the lack of organization and structure to our play that makes it look that way. The players are spread out all over the pitch leaving huge holes everywhere with seemingly no clear idea of what they are doing.

He's got to go. Along with many players too.

Jack Wills said:
Fuck this holistic bullshit, let's just focus on getting the best team at City we possibly can. New York and fucking Melbourne are irrelevant, we need to get back the winning mentality and some better, more aggressive, faster players. This isn't working.
Which is exactly why for months i have said tweedle dee and tweedle dum from Barcecelona have got to go- this crap is their blueprint.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
I'm Blue said:

I'm not sure it;s that the players aren't trying. Maybe one or two but plenty put lots of work in today. It's the lack of organization and structure to our play that makes it look that way. The players are spread out all over the pitch leaving huge holes everywhere with seemingly no clear idea of what they are doing.
Not far off with that, we are a disaster waiting to happen when we don't have possession ,

hgblue said:
Burnley was the performance that should have seen the back of this manager. A disorganised, demotivated, dejected, disjointed shambles. Pellegrini has delivered this.

He should have gone after the Liverpool game for me. I genuinely can't see where the next win's coming from. Do we do any preparation defensively? That's at least the 6th time this season our shambolic defence has tried to play offside against a whipped in-swinger, and any one of 3 opposition players could have scored from 3 yards out (CSKA, Everton, Arsenal, off the top of my head). Taking off Milner today, which he was doing even before the injury, whilst rewarding that shambling, disinterested c*nt Toure with the captaincy, was a disgrace.
And if ever you wanted evidence of a collective unit that has lost the plot, then leaving the ball in the rag's net after scoring the 2nd, and walking off, was it. There is nothing left to be gained from keeping Pellegrini in charge.

Pellegrini picked the right team in fairness.

There's only so much a manager can do. I'm not Pellegrini's biggest fan and I think he should go in the summer, but the players let themselves down today.

It's a derby game, no matter what they think of the manager, the players should have given it everything they've got and they simply didn't.

They did the same with Mancini.

If he has any decency and pride he will resign tonight! We need to blag our way to the top 4 and maybe paddy can acheive that with a system change.

C'mon you can't even blame him today for that showing.

The players he picked was correct, it wasn't his fault we have daft players not looking at the defensive line which you would of thought they've been working on since he's come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.