Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he had learnt something from the performance at the weekend but no, he is still a coward and still can't change the side to compete against different styles of play. Poor. I can see us going out of the league cup as Martinez has out thought him twice now in the last few weeks.

Navas doesn't really offer much when he starts. Everything down his side tends to die in the final third, he rarely beats the first man.

Uhh most of our chances came down the right side from Navas and Sagna linking up.

I thought KDB was off tonight, and sterling got very repetitive towards the end - I'd have taken him off and gone 442 with silva on the left.

Looks like you were spot on fella.......... Where were you when I needed you on Saturday with the winning lottery numbers!! :-)
You need to track down the guy on Twitter who told his mate to stick £10 on Defoe hattrick tonight. He didn't follow his own tip! Hahah

As per play a half decent team who are organised and tactically pretty astute and we fail to win. The guy is nowhere near a top manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.