Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me these reports have one goal and one goal only. To derail us and our manager. I honestly have deck faith in British football media.
Was just thinking the same thing. Just in time for the big signings and a big first game. Oh well, maybe it can spur things on too?

Was just thinking the same thing. Just in time for the big signings and a big first game. Oh well, maybe it can spur things on too?

Don't think the Pep reports mean very much. I'm sure he'll be joining us next summer but that's a year away and I don't think that the club intend to ignore the upcoming season. We can worry about next summer's business once this upcoming season is out of the way. Makes sense though that the Anyone But Pellegrini brigade who are now coming into their third year of relentlessly talking shit about him have taken the opportunity to get giddy.

To me these reports have one goal and one goal only. To derail us and our manager. I honestly have deck faith in British football media.

I don't see how it is to derail our manager. The Pep rumours have been around for years and we haven't offered Pellegrini a new contract. I think he knows he is just keeping the seat warm for when Pep is available.

Of course it is. Pelle may have been given a lucrative back room job promise but much more likely Brenda, Wenger and LVG have got together and asked their mates to stir it up. Maureen simply uses his own tricks, slagging off de Bruyne and accusing us of trying to buy the EPL.

Last edited:
I don't see how it is to derail our manager. The Pep rumours have been around for years and we haven't offered Pellegrini a new contract. I think he knows he is just keeping the seat warm for when Pep is available.

I doubt Pellers will give up the fight for an extension as easily as you believe rumours. As for a new contract, that moment was always gonna be in his final year. Finally it is to be seen how good Pep really is. I for one am not convinced. Yet. Every Cityfan should hope for Pellers to do a Jupp Heynkes. Even you ...

Would be a fitting send off for a man of Pellegrini's class and dignity. Much like Heynkes in fact.
He might have class and dignity but given the materials he's got you can't say he's been that good for City. Under Pellers we were possibly one or two results away fro Europa league!!

cant understand these people who slate pellegrini because of his lack of discipline and all this that we could of gone into the Europa League with him. Manuel has been the man who has steadied the ship after the Mancini era and brought the best out of some players, seen some great attacking football and has got us further into the CL twice than we ever have, won us the premier league and the league cup.

Show the guy some respect instead of slating him for god knows what? If/when he leaves I will definitely thank and applaud him for what he has given us. I know not everyone will because of their downright arrogance however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.