Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely clueless. We have been dodgy defensively for 2 years and he has done nothing to fix it!!

Here come the....

bitter_lemon_by_ali_radicali-d3j5gpc.jpg

is it pellergrini or txixi fault? We either keep playing the wrong system or the players ain't good enough to play it but something is wrong. Pre season or not we don't look for or organised and that's what preseason is about primarily, results aren't mega important but I still think winning is a habit and getting dicked 4-0 of anyone is never great for confidence. What I do not get is why we were so quick to sell let led city and nasty go. Neither were perfect but both were much better than mangala defensively and kompany looked better with both. It just beggars belief that we aren't looking at fullbacks either. People on here rave about txixi and blame all our problems on ffp and hg quotas which is okay but wtf did we not go after clyne he was a bargain and a good player. Why are we not in for stones the lad is again proven and looks good on the ball and again hg. We desperately need a cm. and I now dzeko is a confidence player and he now probably wants to leave but replacing him with bony doesn't look good business to me. Either pellers or txixi is not doing their job right and they're running out of excuses. I hope that I look a mug and we batter west brom but I don't see how so much that needs to change will happen by ko.

No laughing matter. MH was being factually correct. Defensively we have been poor for two years. Not advocating a return to Mancini but when he took over he saw we were a defensive shambles and sorted it out within a week or two. It is not about individuals it is about a system.

worrying he felt he even needed to experiment with a midfield 3 of Nasri, Silva and Evans.

FFS not this shit again by the same people for the last two seasons I can tell anyone the narrative of this thread

"We should never have sacked Mancini and I am going to keep saying it until the the world listens to me"

It's all getting rather boring now he is never coming back get used to it, move on

We should have sacked him last season but looks like we are stuck with him for another year so have to wait and see what this season brings. Dof needs to get on the phone to the sheikh and ask for a few more quid cos our reserve players on the whole are not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.