Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit dismissive of a reasoned attempt at analysis
No, just an attempt at humour.
We didn't play well as a team, many individuals were under par, some considerably, and like you I was a little disappointed with the team set up, but there are mitigating factors in who we are missing, and there didn't look to be many options on the bench to be different.

If that's true for Pellegrini then it's true for every manager we've had since the takeover and every manager who will come in the future.

hamlet2.gif

In my opinion, and I've said it before and I'll say it again, whatever we acheive this season will be "In spite" of him and not "Because" of him.

This should be the only post in this thread because it is the truth with our manager, may as well lock the thread and keep our fingers crossed that the next guy we employ can actually do his job to the required standard

This should be the only post in this thread because it is the truth with our manager, may as well lock the thread and keep our fingers crossed that the next guy we employ can actually do his job to the required standard

i want some of what you smoke seems like high quality.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.